It doesnt seem like I can add too much more to all the great reviews for this place. The staff was wonderful and helpful; the room was clean and comfy, with a frig. Its a short couple block walk from the ferry and local buses to other parts of the island. It sits across the street from the harbor, which has numerous restaurants. There is a back garden with tables and a glass enclosed eating area that has breakfast foods (pastries, fruit, breakfast bars, coffee & tea) We had a front room on the second floor & a table and chairs outside our door for people & boat watching. This was our first trip to Martha's Vineyard and the staff (Kathy?) helped us plan our day and pointed us in the right direction. I would definitely come directly here to stay if we make a return trip to Martha's Vineyard. The only thing I would have liked better was to be able to get a cup of coffee before 8 a.m.!!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard