What a great place! The rooms are beautiful, nicely decorated. The bathroom was clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. The location cannot be beat. Everything is in walking distance. John, Tiffany and Kat and the rest of the staff were awesome! They were all very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend to anyone (and will be doing so) that they should stay here. The extra touches the Dockside have are the best. The beach supplies were great. I forgot beach towels but didn't need to worry. I had access to chairs, towels and coolers with ice. I loved the view, I could see the water and I felt like I was in the middle of everything. I never even got to try the hot tub. We will definitely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard