“Quick getaway”
Review of The Dockside Inn

The Dockside Inn
Ranked #2 of 15 Oak Bluffs B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2012

What a great place! The rooms are beautiful, nicely decorated. The bathroom was clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. The location cannot be beat. Everything is in walking distance. John, Tiffany and Kat and the rest of the staff were awesome! They were all very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend to anyone (and will be doing so) that they should stay here. The extra touches the Dockside have are the best. The beach supplies were great. I forgot beach towels but didn't need to worry. I had access to chairs, towels and coolers with ice. I loved the view, I could see the water and I felt like I was in the middle of everything. I never even got to try the hot tub. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My three daughters, one grandaughter and myself spent a delightful three days at the Dockside. We found the acdcomodations very comfortable, the location very convenient, and the people very friendly. We espeially enjoyed the outdoor shower, the hot tub, the continental breakfast and the afternoon homemade cookies. We look forward to our next visit!

Chris V.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front had a very nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris V
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Dockside Inn for three nights in the summer and we had an excellent experience! The room was well decorated, looking very modern and stylish, and was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rate during the week was affordable. The location was spot on! It was so close to everything... the ferry, the beach, restaurants, shops, and transportation (VTA bus stop).

My favorite part of staying at the Dockside Inn might have been the virtual concierge, Loomis. You could text a questions to a number and get immediate feedback. We ended up going to an excellent restaurant, recommended by Loomis, that we would have otherwise missed.

I would highly recommend the Dockside Inn to any summer travelers!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place is great. Rooms are spotless and are decorated very well. Staff was very polite, helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect too and the staff know all the great places to eat! I would certainly book here again next time I go to the vine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and i stayed four nights in July and it was GREAT, The hotel is very clean and our room was super nice. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was so helpful and very kind. We enjoyed the location of the hotel the most. Being in the center of the town we were located within minutes of everything. The hotel has a covered porch and rocking chairs where we sat and watched the sun set - my wife really loved this. if you go to Oak Bluff i recommend you stay at The Dockside Inn, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 2 and it faces the water and when you walk out the door you can enjoy the beautifu...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was a nice, clean hotel with so many great amenities - beach chairs, towels, coolers and ice, umbrellas, boogie boards, so nice to have those things available. Water, coffee, snacks, FREEZER POPS! All free and easily accessible to guests. New outdoor shower was great to use after the beach. Staff was so nice and welcoming - they are obviously working hard to make guest experience great and it showed. We stayed in a suite with our two kids - perfect with kitchenette and room to spread out. Worth every penny. Location can't be beat - walking distance to everything you want to see in Oak Bluffs, walk to SSA dock. But it was so quiet at night, thankfully.Thank you Dockside for making our MV stay so enjoyable!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Such a perfect location for this cute and clean hotel. Staff is SO helpful and knowledgable. Will absolutely stay here again !!! My boyfriend and I stayed in room 3 and it was just perfect. Little porch with tables and chairs right outside our room. Coffee bar with snacks and luggage storage before and after check out was key.

• Stayed: July 2012
Pequot Hotel
Pequot Hotel
#1 of 3 in Oak Bluffs
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard

Been to The Dockside Inn? Share your experiences!