“Good Food Great Service”

BonCaldo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
BonCaldo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We at BonCaldo feel our menu is truly unique among Italian Restaurants. This is because we are dedicated to featuring authentic offerings from all the regions of Italy. The rich aroma and flavors of authentic open wood fired grilling, fresh made pasta, and homemade desserts will make you feel as if you've not just dined out for the evening, but embarked on a voyage to Italy.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

For a number of years our company has had our Christmas Lunch at Bon Caldo. Everyone loves it. 5 courses from a creative "special" menu for us. It's hard to please 40 people; but, they do it every year which is why we go again & again. Great Bread! The wait staff is just wonderful at keeping everone happy. Congrats to Bon Caldo!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Second time there, first was with a groupon a while back. Liked it then very much. This time, went on Saturday night. I ordered the beet/goat cheese app, which was very good. Had a salad with chicken for my meal. I know this isn't much to rate a restaurant on, but my friend ordered the evening's special, a swordfish dish. Both of us felt food was good, not great. For the $$ ($100 with tip, and glass of wine), not sure I'd visit again. There are much better choices in the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Bon Caldo is our favorite restaurant. The food is authentic Italian, as well as delicious. We have never been disappointed. We have also hosted a private party for our daughter's baby shower, and last year hosted a family dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Many birthday dinners have been had in the main dining room, always fantastic. The wine list is commendable and the wait staff.... well what can I say. Ask for Laurie and you'll never be disappointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Every special event my husband and I go to Bon Caldos. The food is fantastic, the wine is exceptional and the atmosphere is a perfect 10~!

1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We brought the entire family to celebrate my husbands birthday. This was our first visit and and heard good things. After out salads were cleared, we waited 45 minutes and still no entrees. I had to go look for our server and was told there was a problem with a chef so the manager was cooking. It would have been nice to have an explanation and all the tables around us were getting their food. When we finally got the food, some of it was undercooked. We were offered free desserts but we had birthday cake waiting and waiting at home. They agreed to take a discount off the large bill but no one ever came to apologize. We will never go back.