“Astounding food in a tiny restaurant”
Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My spouse and I finally tried this restaurant last month after seeing and hearing several recommendations. We did not believe that we would really enjoy eating in such a small place. Boy, were we wrong! We have gone back every week since! The food flavors are authentic Thai, which is not so easy to find these days, and the service is excellent and very friendly. The decor is simple but still enough to create a pleasant Thai atmosphere. Every dish we have tried has been wonderful. Our favorite item on the menu is golden cups, which are an outstanding appetizer. The prices are very reasonable. We are still kicking ourselves for not discovering this place when it first opened, as it is so much better than another Thai restaurant we used to frequent.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

If you haven't been here, you are missing out on the BEST Thai food! My husband & I have traveled to various locations in Thailand. Thai Thani is the MOST authentic Thai restaurant we have found in the states. We love the freshness of their food. Always cooked to order. Pat & Monica, owners, are always there in the kitchen or serving. They are super friendly and love to have you in their restaurant. Himmaparn chicken is a favorite. Monica's family recipe! Love Uncle Pard's curry, spicy fish...as a matter of fact I can't think of anything on the menu that I don't like. Love that they can make dishes spicy "Like Thai" if we want them to be. Really takes us back to the fare we experienced when we travelled over seas. Note: place does not have alcohol, but you don't miss it. The food is just that good!

Reviewed December 18, 2010

Delicious, affordable food. One of our favorite family outings is to have lunch at Thai Thani and then drive to the Blue Hills Trailside Museum in Milton for a nice hike!

Reviewed February 5, 2010

I discovered Thai Thani on the internet. I was looking to order take-out from the Mint Cafe and couldn't find their menu but Thai Thani was listed and had a menu. I got the spicy basil pad thai, steamed dumplings, spring rolls, and a chicken dish (Himaparin?) recommended by the person who answered the phone. I took it home to my boyfriend who is a former chef and we both loved it. Good flavors, good quality, good prices, friendly service. If you eat in there it is very small. Maybe 10 table and no liquor license.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

this place is pretty cramped for big groups, but food is excellent. Very friendly staff.