“Yum, Great food, bar, and managers”

One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton
Reserve with OpenTable
One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A popular local favorite on Norwood's Route 1, One Bistro is both upscale yet affordable. Featuring beautifully lit contemporary decor and open kitchen energy, One Bistro offers original creations with a subtle French flair. From New England seafood and choice beef entrees to brick oven pizzas and daily pasta specials, Chef Dexter and Chef Lo perfect the art of casual fine dining. Also offering a comfortable lounge area that is perfect for an after work gathering.
Warwick, RI
“Yum, Great food, bar, and managers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My hubby and I had stayed for a quick one night getaway at the Four Point Sheraton this past weekend - sort of a mothers day getaway.
We had gone to a fundraiser and bid on a night's stay as well as a gift cert. to One Bistro. And I can NOT believe the great food and service they have.
We had made a reservation for Sat, night at 6:30...got down from the room a few minutes late - no problem. We were seated right away - in front of the kitchen in view of the cooking going on. After we sat one of the managers came up to ask if we would mind switching seats (evidently a larger crew could have used that same table ad it was only the 2 of us). We said sure, no problem and Justin (maybe an assistant manager) said - we'll comp you some cocktails. We said - ok we'll move no problem but hey! a free drink? ok then!
We moved to another simply great table. For apps my hubby had the kale salad with feta cheese, carrots, and pine nuts. Not sure what the sauce was but it was DELICIOUS. I had the crock of onion soup which was very good - not salty at all (which kills it for me) with a very rich broth.
For entrees: hubby had the cod with sautéed veggies and I had the braised short rib of beef. Both entrees were just great - the cod was light and flaky and the short rib was just fall off the bone DELICIOUS!!! Sauces and veggies on both plates were so tasty. Unfortunately we were so damn full we really could not have had dessert.
**Note - I believe this restaurant, being in the Four Point hotel, will provide room service. An added plus :-)

I would like to than our waitress Arceley (I think I got that right!), Justin and the manager Miguel - you all provided such personalized service to us for just moving to another table - we didn't expect anything but got so much more than that. Also,,,,the fact that we sat there and watched the management crew (Miguel, Justin and one other guy whose name I didn't get upon leaving) pitch in and help: take orders to tables, bus tables and ensure all customers were happy, was very nice to see - they did it all with no aggravation, nor recourse to the wait staff.
No wonder One Bistro is such great place to eat. We got there early on that Saturday night, but both my hubby and I being savvy to the restaurant world and watching what went on there....you bet we'll be back.
Just hoping next time we'll have room for dessert. A job well done!

• Visited May 2014

Walpole, Massachusetts
“Very nice bartenders”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

The bartenders here are great at handling large crowds. We filled the bar with dozens of people after a large wedding and for the most part, the bartenders were able to keep up in impressive fashion. The bar itself has a really good atmosphere as well.

Norwood, Massachusetts
“Never ceases to amaze us...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

This trip Tom Hupe was on vacation for one of the nights we ate dinner there. But we were treated to some wonderful food from Tyler. We were treated to a 3 course gluten free and vegan gourmet meal that left us wanting for more. Tom has always cooked for us so we were anxious to see how Tyler was with his creativity and flavor combinations but he knocked it out of the park. We look forward to having more of his food in the future. Our second night there Tom was back from vacation so we were treated to some more of his scrumptious gourmet master pieces. There is no doubt that both of them are very passionate about their food and cook from the heart. If you had not been there yet you must go and try their incredible food. Also if Gina or Nina are working you will definitely want to ask to sit at their tables. They are both such a joy and make the whole dining experience so much better. They are very attentive without be a bother. Both of them have a great sense of humor and is a lot of fun. No matter which one of the chefs or waitresses I mentioned are taking care of you rest assured you are in good hands. You can tell that they take great pride in their work and love what they do. All which makes you want to keep going back.

Boston
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I eat here about once a month. I like to sit by the windows but the atmosphere is great all over. There is an early bird special which is well worth the money but I think lunch is my favorite. The cranberry nut bread is excellent. I have never had bad service, all servers are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Try it, I think you'll like it!

Burlington, Vermont
“The food was good, but not fast.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

I enjoyed the food. It was reasonably priced for a conference, but the food was not speedy coming out of the kitchen.

Visited March 2014