“Great hotel restaurant”

One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton
Reserve with OpenTable
One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A popular local favorite on Norwood's Route 1, One Bistro is both upscale yet affordable. Featuring beautifully lit contemporary decor and open kitchen energy, One Bistro offers original creations with a subtle French flair. From New England seafood and choice beef entrees to brick oven pizzas and daily pasta specials, Chef Acosta and Chef Catalano perfect the art of casual fine dining. Also offering a comfortable lounge area that is perfect for an after work gathering.
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Our server was so friendly and helpful. We ordered a variety of things so we could sample a bit - crab cake appetizer, French onion soup, seafood chowder, cesear salad. Pear and gorgonzola salad. Everything was great. We especially loved the crab cakes and chowder.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There were four of us. We were seated promptly by the Maitre d' who had zero personality. Not a good start. The waitress picked up the slack. She was vibrant and attentive. If only the kitchen met her standards. The Seafood Risotto had lots of rice and not much seafood. More, you'll never confuse this with any risotto that you have ever had in an Italian kitchen that knew what it was doing. The Bistro Burger was overcooked and the bun was somewhat stale. The coleslaw was good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been to One Bistro Restaurant in Norwood, Ma. within The Sheraton Four Points Hotel on several occasions. We go there mainly to celebrate personal family events, B-Day, holidays.
We have yet to be disappointed. The food is serve from stoves close to tables and therefore always cooked and prepared well. The wait service is professional and you are greeted warmly upon arrival.
We were there again last night 11/04/2012 to celebrate my Wife's B-Day along with my our Son and his girl friend. We had phoned in a reservation and mentioned it was for a B-Day and when our meal was finished with satisfaction the waiter brought a very nice dessert for my wife.
It became a vist and evening to remember.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've been twice for lunch and really enjoyed both visits. The menu has a nice variety: burgers, pizza, entrees, sandwich-soup-salad combo plates ($12.50) and daily specials. The salmon entree ($16) was perfectly cooked, came with a tiny crab cake on top (must get those next time), whipped potatoes, and tender perfectly cooked asparagus. Really good! The bread basket contained tasty rolls and slices of cranberry bread. Both well above average. We split the gelato sampler ($5) for dessert. Vanilla, dark chocolate, and coffee were excellent. I love the dining room which is divided into 3 or 4 sections to make it seem more intimate. Table cloths and cloth napkins are used at lunch. There is also a separate bar area. Service was excellent on both ocassions.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We saw this menu online and decided to check it out!! The atmosphere is really nice, a little loud but I loved the low lighting and comfy chairs. The menu is what drew us to this place and it definitely was worth it!! The bread basket in the beginning was wonderful, the cranberry bread was to die for! I got the parmesan crusted chicken with herb risotto. Oh my gosh amazing, I am still thinking about it now. So good! my mother and sister both got seafood dishes that they said were also amazing!! My only complaint was our waitress seemed less than thrilled to be there. I don't think I saw her smile once. We still left a nice tip because the food was wonderful and she did a good job refilling our drinks in a timely manner, maybe she was just having an off night. If you are in the area definitely check this place out. Our compliments to the chef!!