“Satisfied Repeat Visits”

One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton
Reserve with OpenTable
One Bistro at Four Points by Sheraton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A popular local favorite on Norwood's Route 1, One Bistro is both upscale yet affordable. Featuring beautifully lit contemporary decor and open kitchen energy, One Bistro offers original creations with a subtle French flair. From New England seafood and choice beef entrees to brick oven pizzas and daily pasta specials, Chef Dexter and Chef Lo perfect the art of casual fine dining. Also offering a comfortable lounge area that is perfect for an after work gathering.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been to One Bistro Restaurant in Norwood, Ma. within The Sheraton Four Points Hotel on several occasions. We go there mainly to celebrate personal family events, B-Day, holidays.
We have yet to be disappointed. The food is serve from stoves close to tables and therefore always cooked and prepared well. The wait service is professional and you are greeted warmly upon arrival.
We were there again last night 11/04/2012 to celebrate my Wife's B-Day along with my our Son and his girl friend. We had phoned in a reservation and mentioned it was for a B-Day and when our meal was finished with satisfaction the waiter brought a very nice dessert for my wife.
It became a vist and evening to remember.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've been twice for lunch and really enjoyed both visits. The menu has a nice variety: burgers, pizza, entrees, sandwich-soup-salad combo plates ($12.50) and daily specials. The salmon entree ($16) was perfectly cooked, came with a tiny crab cake on top (must get those next time), whipped potatoes, and tender perfectly cooked asparagus. Really good! The bread basket contained tasty rolls and slices of cranberry bread. Both well above average. We split the gelato sampler ($5) for dessert. Vanilla, dark chocolate, and coffee were excellent. I love the dining room which is divided into 3 or 4 sections to make it seem more intimate. Table cloths and cloth napkins are used at lunch. There is also a separate bar area. Service was excellent on both ocassions.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We saw this menu online and decided to check it out!! The atmosphere is really nice, a little loud but I loved the low lighting and comfy chairs. The menu is what drew us to this place and it definitely was worth it!! The bread basket in the beginning was wonderful, the cranberry bread was to die for! I got the parmesan crusted chicken with herb risotto. Oh my gosh amazing, I am still thinking about it now. So good! my mother and sister both got seafood dishes that they said were also amazing!! My only complaint was our waitress seemed less than thrilled to be there. I don't think I saw her smile once. We still left a nice tip because the food was wonderful and she did a good job refilling our drinks in a timely manner, maybe she was just having an off night. If you are in the area definitely check this place out. Our compliments to the chef!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

As a local, we've been thrilled by the addition of One Bistro to the south suburban dining scene. My wife and I eat here regularly, with or without the kids, and we each find something to love. It's a stylish, contemporary room without being stuffy and the service is always smooth and prompt. Menu is varied, extensive, and an excellent value considering both the quality of the ingredients and execution. Awesome apps, from flatbreads to crabcakes, delicious pizzas, sandwiches, fresh seafood (salmon is great), savory pasta dishes, and their burger is killer (it's on our son's Top 10 List). Entrees uniformly excellent and good specials. One Bistro is a great spot for lunch or dinner, and a few outdoor tables make it a decent al fresco option. Honestly, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

One Bistro is a gem. They have a wonderful special on Sunday-Thursday 4-6pm. It is only $14.99 for soup or salad, entree and dessert. Great value and tasty entrees.
I had the prime rib (not the special) this past Saturday night and it was great. The garlic mashed potatos and asparagus were cooked perfectly. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.
I wold definitely recommend One Bistro.