“Good ambience and good food”
Review of Sky

Sky
Reserve with OpenTable
Sky is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Route 1 South
Description: At Sky, our focus is and always has been on creating great fun American food. The intrinsic design of our dining room and lounge creates an atmosphere of fun casual dining. Sky opened in Sudbury, Massachusetts in October 1997. Sky's mission was to create a city-style restaurant in the suburbs that offered a contemporary, innovative menu with friendly, professional service in a casual, yet sophisticated ambiance. The tremendous success of the first Sky prompted the opening of the second Sky in Norwood, Massachusetts in June 2002. Now open almost seven years, Sky in Norwood has enhanced our reputation for quality, sophisticated dining in the suburbs. 2007 prompted the opening of our 3rd restaurant: 3-Restaurant located in Franklin, Massachusetts eat*drink*celebrate.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice place to have a business lunch or personal parties (even business parties). Good selection of food and above-average service.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I met someone special here for a first date. It could not have been more perfect...the ambiance, the food, the service. We were seated at a table in front of the waterfall which gave us the sound of rushing water throughout dinner. Was both romantic and soothing. Our service was provided by Barney who was excellent in his presentation, friendliness, and respect for our privacy. We started with oysters and were blown away by the flavors. My date ordered a special consisting of monk fish and lobster and I chose a shrimp and scallop dish. Both dishes provided a delicious mix of succulent flavors. We ended with the Boston Cream Pie, a unique twist on the traditional. It was light and smooth, with just enough chocolate. I highly recommend Sky!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a birthday celebration, and wondered why my son- in-law chose this restaurant. It isn't closed either of our homes. After being seated, I immediately understood why. We went for Sunday brunch, which included a jazz group.

Barney, who was much more than our server, brought us through the buffet, describing each item both seen and unseen. At the table he and his team made us feel we were their only customers. Not only were they there checking to see that we had everything, but brought extras from the kitchen. The food was wonderful. Pastries all made in house.

We were encouraged to sit and relax, enjoy the music and the buffet slowly.

Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband & I = went to this restaurant Saturday evening. It had been about a year since we have been there. We shared a micro chopped winter salad, which was good but not extraordinary. The salmon dish, however, was extraordinary. It was a piece of salmon on a rice cake, perfectly cooked. We would come back again, just for the salmon. Our server was excellent. Dessert (apple strudel with ice cream) was good, but a little disappointing. I don't know...salmon just "outshone" everything else.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Had a quick dinner in this restaurant. Sky has a great atmosphere. Staff was very attentive and professional, service was great and very quick.
I had a swordfish steak and it was prepared perfectly. I also tried the local amber ale - it has a very interesting taste, I loved it. Recommended.

Been to Sky? Share your experiences!