“Excellent salmon”
Review of Sky

Sky
Reserve with OpenTable
Sky is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Route 1 South
Description: At Sky, our focus is and always has been on creating great fun American food. The intrinsic design of our dining room and lounge creates an atmosphere of fun casual dining. Sky opened in Sudbury, Massachusetts in October 1997. Sky's mission was to create a city-style restaurant in the suburbs that offered a contemporary, innovative menu with friendly, professional service in a casual, yet sophisticated ambiance. The tremendous success of the first Sky prompted the opening of the second Sky in Norwood, Massachusetts in June 2002. Now open almost seven years, Sky in Norwood has enhanced our reputation for quality, sophisticated dining in the suburbs. 2007 prompted the opening of our 3rd restaurant: 3-Restaurant located in Franklin, Massachusetts eat*drink*celebrate.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband & I = went to this restaurant Saturday evening. It had been about a year since we have been there. We shared a micro chopped winter salad, which was good but not extraordinary. The salmon dish, however, was extraordinary. It was a piece of salmon on a rice cake, perfectly cooked. We would come back again, just for the salmon. Our server was excellent. Dessert (apple strudel with ice cream) was good, but a little disappointing. I don't know...salmon just "outshone" everything else.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Had a quick dinner in this restaurant. Sky has a great atmosphere. Staff was very attentive and professional, service was great and very quick.
I had a swordfish steak and it was prepared perfectly. I also tried the local amber ale - it has a very interesting taste, I loved it. Recommended.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is we're my wife and I went for New Years dinner food is great I got the veal it was awesome and my wife got lobster Mac and chesse food was awesome and wait staff was polite we go the about 4 times a year u go there u won't be disappointed ....

Reviewed December 22, 2013

City style restaurant in the suburbs. The elegant and modern atmosphere provides a relaxing dining experience. The restaurant has a popular Sunday brunch buffet of breakfast and lunch favorites and seasonal options. The brunch includes a chef’s carving table. You can build your own Bloody Mary starting at 10 am but price is not included in the brunch cost of $29. Obviously prices are high!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was invited to a business holiday party. I have been several times at Sky over the years.
Staff still are very attentive and courteous. Sky has an extravagant decor, however,
it works, it creates a modern and interesting environment you could only find in
Boston.
I ordered beef soup, filet mignon, creme brulee and red zinfandel.
I was very happy with my order. The food was delicious and the wine was a good pairing.

Been to Sky? Share your experiences!