“Tasteful food, good service”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Brazil
“Tasteful food, good service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Been there several times, always found pleasant staff, well prepared food, good prices. The place can get busy at peak times and service downgrades somewhat, but nothing to be concerned about. Don't expect a fancy restaurant; but the overall quality of food and service are worth the visit. If unsure of what to order, try the Ultimate Bertucci pizza (and hit the gym the next day).

• Visited September 2013

Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Busy but Good”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We are used to going to the Canton, MA and Reading, MA Bertucci's both are nice places to eat and generally not too busy. This Bertucci's in Norwood is really Bustling
I know it was a Friday night, but the holiday weekend (labor day weekend) is usually not so busy around here since everyone goes either Up Country or to the Cape for the weekend.
It was so busy we had to wait 15 minutes to be seated.
The food was just as good as the other namesake restaurants and over the years I have frequented the Bertuccis chain probably a hundred times or more since they first opened in the 1980s to the present from Back Bay which I believe is no longer there, to Cambridge to Canton, and even one in I think Waltham once years ago. This was by far the busiest
The server was nice but it took her about 10 minutes from when we were seated to acknowledge that she would be right with us probably due to hectic pace going on but maybe more servers would help too. I had the new Farmhouse salad too and it was plenty for 2 to share and very delicious especially the fresh Mozzarella balls on top and the abundance of black olives yummy. I had a very nice Margharita pizza fresh as usualy and my partner had his usual Chicken Picatta cooked well and fresh with plenty of spaghetti and capons as at the other fine Bertucci's restaurants. Plan to spend about 1.5 hours there on a busy night rather than the usual 55 minutes or so that you are in and out at the others but we were not in a hurry.
The Server Sonya C was pleasant and accomodating even though she was clearly busy over her head as were the other servers. Suggestion to Management get some more people on-board at peak times. I suggest if you frequent Bertucci's that you sign up on their website for email specials They apparently felt as I would that demand would be low during the holiday weekend and sent out a $5 off coupon good Aug 29-Sept 2 which I used but clearly here they did not need to promote any more business.

• Visited August 2013
Trento
“Good choice”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I did not know the place, I got there because it was not far from my hotel. The food is definitely good, I tried a salad and a sandwich and both were quite good. Server was also pleasant.

• Visited August 2013
“okay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

First time we ate here the service was great. I would recommend nothing but pizza here. The rest of the food was average. You would get better service at Olive Garden especially if you are a large group.

Visited January 2013
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Great pizza, rolls, salad and sangria”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

New farmhouse salad is delicious! Love the rolls and sangria as well. Delicious pizza.Also some very interesting small plates. All in all, a great place for a delicious meal with family and friends. Take out is also a great option.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!