“Could of done better”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Could of done better”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ordered the steak and my friend the ribs. Less than 30 seconds after receiving our plates the waitress came by see if my steak was cooked as ordered. I stated that I hadn't had any time to check it. She never came back until it was time to clear the table. My friends ribs were discusting. She barely touched them for there was more fat than meat on the ribs. When the waitress picked up the plates we stated as much to her. The bill came back full price with absolutely no sympathy from our very Young waitress. This was my first visit to this Outback and it will surely be my last.

Visited October 2013

Halifax, Canada
“It's Alright”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Service was good but the steak was dry and everything was not very hot. The children enjoyed their meal but the adults could have done better. Outback is losing its appeal.

• Visited August 2013
Dedham, Massachusetts
“Great Lunchtime menu for Father's Day”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We enjoyed an delicious Father's Day steak dinner menu for lunch today. Steaks tender cooked perfectly as medium rare, served hot and our waiter,(Receipt shows Peter B), was very attentive to everyone's needs. I had one request for a mushroom sauce and he was back with it right away. Another in our party had the full rack of ribs and polished them off with gusto. Sides were cooked perfectly and includes all the favorites, like sweet potato fries. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant comfortable for a family event. Desert, Coconut sundae was presented with huge sliced strawberries and hot chocolate sauce and the Dad loved his carrot cake. Highest praise for a special event for our Dad.

• Visited June 2013
“Dry steak , flavorless burger”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My server was nice but that doesn't make up for the food. The steak was cooked a perfect med rare but was as dry as a well done one. Makes me think it was freezer burned. we also had an issue with the cheeseburger ....my son has never met a burger he didn't eat until we went to the outback ...the manager was kind enough to take it off the bill

• Visited April 2013
foxboro, mass
“another good meal”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had the $15 special, the clam chowder was awful, not sure where they got the receipe, but it was to spicey and was full of misc vegetables, but as a regular, the salmon was cooked perfect, the salad is the best, the bread was either cooked to long or was a day old, but for $15 you got your money worth.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!