“Food we ordered didn't match what the menu said”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #62 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food we ordered didn't match what the menu said”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We ordered a grilled filet with grilled shrimp and when it arrived it wasn't at all like the menu described it. It was NOT grilled and the taste of the meat was terrible. I was sick for two days afterwards. I did contact the manager who offered me a $45 "tuck away" which is like a gift certificate. They do want to make it up to us but I am very reluctant to go back there again.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank bluebirds77

Graz, Austria
“Great Steak Joint”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I have eaten here several times with colleagues. The deep friend large onion is amazing and is always my prime choice for starter. Due to my experience with this restaurant I choose to eat at its other chain places around the world and have never really been disappointed. The steaks here are amazing and always done to perfection.
Highly recommended

• Visited October 2010
Paterson, New Jersey
“I will definetly come back”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have never been to an outback so during our stay in this area, i decided to give it a try & it was fantastic....I am very picky & this place is so clean & the waiters were great....I think ive found my "new" steakhouse restaurant ;}

• Visited April 2011
Boston, MA
“Who knew a steakhouse could have such wonderful hot fudge???”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We are on vacation and every time we have ice cream I think about how the hot fudge at the Outback back home is much, much, much better! The food is consistently good - we eat there probably a couple of times a month - but the hot fudge is out of this world!

Fla
“Very Good..Dependable”
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Good Food and a really nice waitress. Hockey was on TV so my husband was happy too.

• Visited April 2011

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!