“Yum, Yum, Yum!”

To Beirut
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We went to "To Beirut" for an early dinner and it was outstanding. Upon entering, we were greeted by the owner with the most delicious falafel samples straight out of the oven. All I can say is if you like falafel, OMG!

We ordered a variety of foods from cauliflower and eggplant appetizers to gyros and kabobs. You can order small portioned sizes and sample many items in one sitting. This is by far my favorite Lebanese restaurant and I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 8, 2016

It is very clean and the food is ultra fresh and cooked to order. Staff is very friendly. You order at the counter and they either call you to pick up or may even deliver if you are eating an app. Everything cooked is cooked to order and you can watch it being prepared if you so choose. I come here often with my son on our Friday lunch dates and it is One of our faves.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

To Beirut is probably categorized as a 'fast casual' restaurant. You order at a counter and are given a number but if you are eating in the restaurant it is served on real plates (i.e.: you aren't eating out of a takeout container). Food is delicious and inexpensive. Very large menu with everything from wraps and salads to full dinners. I typically get the Trio Plate - which for around $12 is a bargain (I don't think anything is more than $12). Comes with 3 skewers (kafka, chicken or beef or lamb) with a side salad, rice pilaf, hummus and garlic sauce. I can't explain the garlic sauce other than the obvious.....but it is just amazing. I would eat it like a side dish if it were socially acceptable. The Super Shawarma and Beed Shawarma wraps are excellent too. I love the Meat Kibbe too. Haven't found anything I don't like yet. The restaurant doesn't have a lot but street parking is pretty easy in Norwood. If you can't find anything there is a free lot a block or 2 away.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Fast food but good quality with a traditional menu makes for a fine lunch or dinner stop.

No frills counter service with basic table seating. Lots of take out activity also.

Sampling the stuffed grape leaves, stuffed cabbage and house made falafel chips with babaganoush started perfectly

Variety of kabobs proved fine, the lamb was the best. Sides and salad served were good but average

Sampled Lebanese beer as well; stick with the food

Good value here for tasty Middle Eastern food.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

We have been enjoying takeout from To Beirut almost weekly for the last few months. We have also dined in. The staff is friendly and efficient and the food is fresh and flavorful. My husband and I typically get the chicken shwarma plates which have fluffy rice, flavorful chicken, homeade creamy hummus and garlic creamy light mayonnaise. A treasure right in Norwood Center!

Date of visit: July 2016