“A great find. Very good food and a pleasant staff.”
Review of Thai Boo Cuisine

Thai Boo Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Always Fresh & Healthy. Dine in. Take out. Catering Delivery.
Sharon, Massachusetts
“A great find. Very good food and a pleasant staff.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had first noticed this restaurant while walking through Norwood center, but it wasn't open yet as it was early morning. I finally got an opportunity to stop there for dinner and what a pleasant surprise.
The restaurant was sparkling clean and we were warmly greeted by our hostess/waitress. She seated us and checked back shortly to see if we wanted anything particular to drink and ask if we had any menu questions; we didn't.
We ordered the fresh rolls which were excellent as well a a few dishes including the traditional Pad Thai with shrimp. The other dishes were ones we often have in other Thai restaurants and with which we are quite familiar.
All of the dishes were very well prepared and vey tasty. The food was very fresh and was served nice and hot. The Pad Thai was definitely one of the better versions that I have enjoyed anywhere in the Boston area.
Another couple who came in after us were also delighted with their dinner choices.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is seeking great Thai and a great dining experience and look forward to making it a regular stopping place,

• Visited April 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Excellent new Thai restaurant in Norwood”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Thai Boo is the Thai restaurant that every city needs! The cuisine is wonderful, the ambience is quiet and elegant without being pretentious, the service is friendly and competent, and the prices are reasonable. Best bets are any of the wide Thai noodle dishes and masaman curry. For dessert, the sticky rice was perfect. I hope Thai boo thrives and survives, so I can eat there again when I next visit the Boston area.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Herman M
boston
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is unusual in that it has great Thai food at good price- but much nicer inside than a typical Thai restaurant. Quiet music, well spaced tables, and friendly service at a better venue than most. WIll be back. Try the red curry, fabulous.

• Visited January 2013
Middleboro
“Great Food...Low prices”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was so happy to find this little restaraunt in Norwood, MA. The food is so good and priced nicely. I recommend this place to anyone who likes thai food. Especially the pad thai and spring rolls.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Karli M
Londonderry, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, extremely affordable”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Ventured into the center of town during lunch the other day and stumbled upon this cute little restaurant. The owner told me that they just recently opened. AUTHENTIC, delicious Thai food at a great price and in an excellent setting. Made sure to grab some takeout menus to pass around and to keep at my desk. HIGHLY recommemded!

• Visited December 2012