“AWESOME Experience!”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“AWESOME Experience!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

SO much fun - LOVED class! Staff is very knowledgable and interactive - flexible to what YOU want to do. Class was definitely hands on with help, of course! Small studio, small class,Huge fun! Can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun! You'll get hooked!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

So far I've taken 3 glass blowing classes and 1 infused glass jewelry class. The glass blowing class gets easier the more you do it. I just wish I could afford to take more classes! Also I found that it depends on the instructor. For my 3rd glass blowing class, we had an instructor named Keith and he was awesome.
I highly recommend going with a friend(s). It truly is a fun experience.

Visited May 2014
boston area
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great group event!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I bought class tickets for the 1 hour session for myself and some friends. Although we all felt a bit nervous going in, we were all thrilled coming out! Great staff; from helping to decide what to make and thoughts on color choices to the actual support in getting them made - they explained all along the way. I'll definitely go back!

“A must do!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at the three hour blown glass class that I received as a gift. The staff was helpful, super friendly and fun! My pieces came out beautifully.

Massachusetts
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I received a class as a Christmas gift and loved using it. The 1 hour glassblowing class only has four participants and you help each other make a great take-home piece. The instructor was great (wish I could remember his name). He explained the artistic options up front so we could choose and then, every step of the way, he explained and assisted. He answered all our random questions and even went beyond the simple explanations so that we could really understand how the glass blowing process worked step by step. Loved this glass. Definitely try it out!