“Don't get the grilled shrimp salad”
Review of Cafe Paprika

Cafe Paprika
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We ordered from this place for lunch and I ordered the grilled shrimp salad. While the thing was overstuffed with greens (so much so it was hard to eat) it came with 4 measly shrimp, skewered, split, grilled, and still in their shells - their full shells. It's bad enough when moron chefs create plates that include the tails left on shrimp (except in the case of finger foods like shrimp cocktail, of course), but these geniuses left the entire shells on them. So not only did I have to take them off the skewer, I had to get my hands a complete mess by peeling the shells off cooked shrimp. The entire experience was pretty unpleasant.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

To the novice (me in this case), the idea of a Moroccan meal was not at the top of my list of 'must haves.' After visiting Cafe Paprika and being treated like a member of the family at a cozy, in-home dining room, I'm a believer.

From the Mingling Olives & Cheeses plate and Moroccan Zaalouk to the Marinated Fish Tagine and Moroccan Merguez, the meal was outstanding. Top it off with the Lemon Cake, and a Moche Latte and this was one fine dining experience...an experience in dining for sure--no rush, no fuss, just great food prepared with all fresh ingredients and served with well-deserved pride.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank ATLTim
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place to dine. It is misleading from outside by this place has the most amazing food. The price is reasonable and the portion is generous.

I recommend the herb stuffed haddock.
Atmosphere is very relaxing. Definitely a place to visit again.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is middle eastern food at resonable prices and good portion size. Pleasant atmosphere and friendly service, with recommendations or special adjustments of foods given if requested, located in Norwood.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I were in the Walpole area for a wedding, and needed to get dinner the night before. She found this place on Yelp and we used the GPS to get there - what a great find! We shared the Moroccan Merguez Tagine and the Catalan seafood paella dishes. Absolutely delicious, quite filling and I think $13 each.

2  Thank GVRBill