“Lebanese Heaven”
Review of Byblos Restaurant

Byblos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Byblos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Maurice Daaboul and family’s Byblos is the Boston area’s premier eatery since 1996 for authentic, homemade Lebanese cuisine. Located in the heart of Norwood, Massachusetts, Byblos offers all the best features of Lebanese dining, including a large hall where feasts are laid out in traditional Lebanese Maza style to the tune of live Arabic music and oriental belly dancing. At Byblos we pride ourselves on bringing freshness, authenticity and service to our valued customers.
New York City
“Lebanese Heaven”
Reviewed March 19, 2008

My wife and I absolutely love this place. We live in NYC where there is plenty of great lebanese food, but we always look forward to our trips to MA to visit my parents and eat at Byblos. This is my favorite Lebanese restaurant by far. I recommend the veggie kibbe and the kibbe nayee (raw kibbe). Excellent taboli and hommos as well. Don't miss it!

Massachusetts,USA
“superbe Lebanese cuisine”
Reviewed March 13, 2008

i would give it the 5 stars, but I am being contrary..there is always room for improvement. Nevertheless, Byblos is absolutely superbe Lebanese cuisine. The owner's wife and sister-in-law were the original chefs, and now they still are in the back , overseeing, making sure it is still done the right way. i have been going there since their opening over a decade ago, and the quality has improved with the years, if that is possible. I also love their "holiday feasts" specially Easter Sundays, Mother days etc..
every dish is truly authentic. And spotless to boot !
Try it the next time you're in the area, you won't regret it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't like Indian food, but if I had to choose it would be Byblos”
Reviewed February 2, 2008

I don't like Indian food, but if I had to choose it would be Byblos

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Massachusetts
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed February 25, 2007

Actually ate here about a year ago. Just discovered this forum, so I thought I would put in my 2 cents. A friend and I decided to meet here for an after-work dinner. Just picked it out of a phone book. We were not disappointed! The food was excellent and the service was superb! Fresh, hot food. I didn't know if I would even like this type of fare, but I did. We are actually going back in a couple of weeks (would go more often, but don't live close enough).
Highly recommended!