The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Norwood
Boston, MA
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I attended my niece's Sarah wedding here on 11/6/2009. It was wonderful.
The room the wedding was held in was lovely. Very spacious and a great dance floor. . It was a large wedding and everything went so smoothly. The staff at the hotel could not do enough for us. A large group ( most of the wedding ) stayed over Friday evening and all loved the place. Nice large rooms with comfortable beds and Satuday morning there was a coffee tray set up in the lobby for anyone that wanted it. It was a wonderful night.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary041

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Western Mass
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I have stayed at this property several times during the past 3 years. Every time I find the same consistent quality in food (reserved and catered), attentive service, free internet, adequate workout facilities with cardio, free weights, hot tub and a pool, plenty of free parking, well appointed rooms, (I have stayed in every floor and every area), and plenty of good dining options nearby. The meeting facilities staff is superb.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank MrGelhs204
Maine
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I stayed here one night for a conference. I will start with the positives first. All staff members that I encountered were very friendly and cheerful. This included the folks at reception, the housekeeper, the conference staff, and the people in the One Bistro restaurant. I ate two breakfasts, two lunches, and one dinner at this hotel. I thought the food was very good, not awesome but about what I expected for a large convention hotel. Most of the rates include breakfast (AAA and Senior rates did) at this Four Points. I thought this was very good value. All of the equipment worked in the exercise room. There were three treadmills and several bikes and ellipticals. If anything, the exercise room could be enlarged or placed in a larger room. Early in the morning and right after the conference, the room was quite full with 7-8 people working out. (Of course, I walked by at other times and there was no one there.)

I only have a couple of concerns about the hotel. First, this a very big hotel and the rooms seem to go on and on. My room was way in the back, at the end of the hotel, near the dumpsters. How did I realize I was near the dumpsters? The large, noisy trash truck came and emptied them between 10:30pm and 11:15pm. Yes, it took that long because I counted at least three dumpsters that had to be emptied. That really isn't that late, I guess, but I was tired and tried to go to sleep early. I would ask for room away from the back if I stayed here again. Second, the hotel advertises free wi-fi. I found the wi-fi weak in my room (maybe because I was located in the hinterlands of the hotel) but it worked fine in the lobby and conference rooms.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
johnston, RI
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I took the other travelers advice and taxied to and from Gillette. They leave out that you have to walk 2 miles from the stadium to get to the 'pickup' place - which is a plaza down busy Route1. My friend twisted her knee at the concert, so to say the least the walk was out of the question. Got back to the hotel @ 3:00 am. The elevator woke us up over and over again all night. The manager refused to give us the discount I found - he said his hotel does not participate in that program. Emailed the manager 3 weeks before my stay asking for the new wing (per other reviews) - I was told to ask at check in. Checked in right at 3:00 and the new wing was full, of course. This hotel shold not recommend taxi services that will not pick you up where the dropped you off.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Upstate, NY
Reviewed September 7, 2009

we attended a wedding here in august, the rooms were large and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. we ordered room service from the bar/restaurant and also at the breakfast buffet. both were good. we did visit some of the rooms in the older section of the hotel, which weren't as nice (a bit smaller) than the ones we booked. the indoor pool was nice, very open. the location isn't someplace i would visit if not going to an event (its a bit out of the way from boston).

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Seattle,USA
Reviewed August 11, 2009

I stayed at this average hotel because I had training there. On my last day I got food poisoning after eating lunch there. (I did not have any food outside of hotel). Unfortunately I had to leave, so I did not contact them until week after the incident. I wrote a letter to the manager. I heard nothing back.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank SSO1234
Southern New England
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Went to a concert at nearby Gillete Stadium and didn't want to drive the 2 hours home. This hotel was very clean with comfortable rooms, beds, and bedding. The bathroom was spotless as was the rest of the hotel from what I could see. The staff was also polite and the Sunday Brunch was excellent. Just as an FYI, if you are going to an event at the Stadium, go to the hotel first and take a taxi both ways. They use back roads to get you to and from the event in little time. We didn't know this and it literally took us almost 2 hours to get the 7 miles from the stadium to the hotel. The traffic was a nightmare!
We got the taxi advice from a gentlemen at the hotel who had obviously planned better than we did for transportation!! He said they were back in the hotel within a half an hour, and it cost them less than the ridiculous $40 parking fee PER CAR at Gillette Stadium that we paid. Does Mr Kraft really need that much more money???

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwood
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood-Boston Area
Residence Inn Boston Norwood/Canton
Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hilton Boston Dedham
#1 of 4 in Dedham

Been to The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Property: The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 1125 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062-5001
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Norwood
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Norwood
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is between Boston and Providence and is easily accessible from both airports. We're near New England corporate offices and have 30 professional meeting rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The 4 Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center