The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Norwood
Boston
“Wedding Block at 4Pts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2008

I booked a suite for about $140, and was called a few days before asking me if I'd mind two adjoining rooms for the same rate. Hmmm, if I was traveling with just my spouse, I'd still want the suite. But now we can have family members stay with us at no additional cost. The rooms are standard. Nothing fancy, but not outdated either. It's a good hike from the lobby. I would recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay, but it isn't a destination.

We ate lunch in the restaurant, and I didn't really like the food. The service really does stink, too. You almost had to throw something at the bartender to get her attention. And we were only a few inches away.

Also, we all ate at the breakfast buffet, and that was really good.

• Liked — A good value.
  • Disliked — Restaurant staff.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2007

We stayed at this property recently and had a very lovely experience. We attended a wedding reception in the Tiffany ballroom and it was a beautifully run event. Everything was well coordinated and handled efficiently. We stayed in a King room in the new Gold Tower and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the room as well as the size! The bar in Bistro One also received quite a bit of business from us and the bartender was wonderful! All in all a great stay and I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay outside of Boston nearby a very cute town!

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
Los Angeles
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2007

The rooms are fine. The location is fine. The Food & Beverage Manager is one of the rudest jerks I have ever met.

I drove to this hotel from Logan Airport after a 6 hour flight with no food. I called ahead and the friendly lady at the front desk assured me that I could get "light fare"- which she described as a burger, salad or sandwich - up until 11pm. I checked in at 10:45pm and went directly to the bar to order a sandwich. The bartender went into the kitchen and out popped the Food & Beverage Manager who asked me what I wanted and then got in my face and said, in a voice just shy of a shout, "the kitchen closes at 10." I told him that the front desk told me that I could still get a sandwich and in an even louder voice he said, "the kitchen closes at 10." I advised him that he ought to tell the front desk that and I though he was going to punch me. About the only redeeming fact about this creep was that he didn't swear at me, but I bet he was close! He ought to be fired.

I left a note with the Manager about this, with my contact information, but I have heard nothing back. Except for the people at the front desk, the people at this property have no clue that they are in the Hospitality Industry.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Rudeness of the staff
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Mblaca
rochester, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2007

This hotel is beautiful. The grounds are great, the room was So comfortable, had everything we needed, and we had a wonderful time. The restaurant 'One Bistro' is great. We would stay again any time!

• Liked — The beds were so soft, everything was clean.
  • Disliked — The location is not great, right on Route 1 in Norwood, it's a bit of an industrial area.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled as a couple
mexico city,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2007

Great hotel clean and neat, front desk was very helpfull, the room was not big but ok for 1person, the design was beautifull, the breakfast which was included in my rate was great specially the cheff was very attentive,
the pool was great and the gym, although it could have more equipment , was good enough. overall I was very happy with this hotel

• Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2007

Stay was just wonderful.... such a great re-renivated hotel..pool/whirl pool and fitness center is awesome!!

• Liked — The Brand New Fitness Room, Pool, and Whir Pool
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
Lovettsville, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2006

This was a last minute trip to the Boston burbs so I was pleased to find a good rate, $99, on 2 days notice. The Sheraton 4 Point was a pretty decent hotel. Front desk personal was pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and tidy but seemed cramped. I had a queen-size bed and with an over stuffed chair, desk/dresser and 2 night tables that made one feel somewhat claustrophobic. Since I was only here for one day it was adequate. The room came with a coffee maker with the usual one bag of coffee and tea. I ate at the One Bistro restaurant that is located in the hotel. The food was OK but expensive.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank MTCSS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwood
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
No photo provided
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood-Boston Area
Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hilton Boston Dedham
#1 of 4 in Dedham

Been to The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Property: The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 1125 Boston Providence Tpke, Norwood, MA 02062-5001
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Norwood
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Norwood
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is between Boston and Providence and is easily accessible from both airports. We're near New England corporate offices and have 30 professional meeting rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood and Hotels.com so you can book your The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The 4 Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center