I booked a suite for about $140, and was called a few days before asking me if I'd mind two adjoining rooms for the same rate. Hmmm, if I was traveling with just my spouse, I'd still want the suite. But now we can have family members stay with us at no additional cost. The rooms are standard. Nothing fancy, but not outdated either. It's a good hike from the lobby. I would recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay, but it isn't a destination.
We ate lunch in the restaurant, and I didn't really like the food. The service really does stink, too. You almost had to throw something at the bartender to get her attention. And we were only a few inches away.
Also, we all ate at the breakfast buffet, and that was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is between Boston and Providence and is easily accessible from both airports. We're near New England corporate offices and have 30 professional meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood and Hotels.com so you can book your The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 4 Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
- The Four Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel Norwood
- The Four Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Norwood
- Four Points Norwood
- Norwood Four Points
- Norwood Sheraton