The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
$110
$169
Courtyard
$125
All reviewsbistro restaurantgillette stadiumair purifierlifeguard on dutybreakfast buffetpatriots gameindoor poolcomfortable bedsmall fridgevery nice hotelstayed here for two nightsgreat amenitieshot tubwould stay againtrain stationfront desk staffthis past weekend
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We had reserved a different near by hotel, only to be told they literally would not take us as they were sold out. After much negotiation, we were moved to this Sheraton hotel. This was a blessing in disguise because the service was wonderful, easy location right outside of the city with clear directions, nice size rooms, breakfast buffet included. Breakfast was a full buffet, with the option to make individual omelets and waffles. Plenty of fresh fruit, very well done meal.
During this stay there was a children's soccer match nearby, so the hotel was swarming with kids; however, the hotel was very proactive in placing guests on floors other than where all the soccer players were staying.
Ultimately we definitely would return to this hotel and were glad for the un-intended hotel switch on us.
If staying in Norwood, I would definitely recommend this hotel and not the Residence Inn. In all our years of booking hotels in the states, we have never been told by the reserved hotel, 'sorry we don't have room for you', as happened with our Residence Inn reservation. Sheraton though was more than great and next time this will be our first choice!

Room Tip: Become a starwood member as there are specific floors reserved for these guests
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Family and friends stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating setting up a room for our reunion! Special event services were remarkable in how flexible the manager was in assisting us with a lot of extra details. The One Bistro restaurant was fabulous, I highly recommend the seafood. The new swimming pool was relaxing and the kids had a blast! We will be returning for our next party, or even just for dinner at the One Bistro!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel because I wanted a day to get some work done in between days of visiting friends in Providence and Boston (it's midway). The hotel is located on a suburban strip -- Starbucks down the road. Rooms are not large, but they're modern, efficient, and very comfortable. My only complaint was that their blackout curtains aren't long, so I was up early. Other than that.... very reasonable fitness center, reasonable rate, accomodating service, nice layout, fluffy bedding, brand new look.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here for a conference and the hotel was great. I did have some problems getting to and from the hotel though. I was traveling to and from the train station and there was no public transport available to the hotel nor were there any taxis at the train station. I actually had a local person offer to drive me to the hotel when I arrived, and on the way back to the station the staff told me I had to call the taxi company myself to get a lift to the station. Thankfully, English is my first language and I had international roaming set up on my phone.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tanjap01
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This hotel was clean and had comfortable beds but the room was so small you couldn't even change your mind!!! We were there for 5 days and that was too many in that room. If some tried to sit at the desk the other couldn't get by to the other side of the bed or where the other chair was. There was a motion sensitive light in the bathroom that you could not control so if you got up in the night to use the bathroom- BAM!!! Deer in headlights!!! However the location was close to all the main roads and highways but not within walking distance to anything.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business