“Delicious. Again.”

Trattoria San Pietro
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria San Pietro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Norwell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Route 53
Boston
“Delicious. Again.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Trattoria San Pietro isn't a huge place but the food is absolutely overflowing with flavor. I had been once before but on my most recent dinner out with a friend I was just blow away by how good the Chicken Saltimbocca was. Such intense flavor. It was so good. They start the meal with some nice homemade bread and oil. Be sure to try the meatball appetizer!

1 Thank KidFreeToday

“Don't go there, very poor quality food and pricey”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there for the first time on a Friday evening. Ordered Chicken Saltimbocca which was essentially chicken with a fatty sauce, not what we would have expected. Waitress had no time and rushed us. Place seems to be focused on seniors and is pricey. Stay away, a total waste of money.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank World T
Hull, Massachusetts
“Delicious Italian experience.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have eaten here twice and had delicious meals both times. On my most recent visit , my husband and I ordered pasta meals and both were excellent, especially the sauces.
The prices are reasonable. The ambiance is lovely. This weeknight evening the service was slow. The restaurant was full and Our waitress told us this was unusual for mid week so they were not prepared.

Province of Terni, Italy
“Great meal and experience for a party of 10!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

In looking for a restaurant in this area that could seat a larger party, but still give the warmth and charm of a smaller venue, I was more than happy I settle on Trattoria San Pietro.

You'll note from other reviews, that I get to Italy about once a year, and being 1/2 Italian I have standards when it comes to Italian American dining. This restaurant delivered the goods!

All of us were more than happy with our meals and something about my sister-in-law being thrilled with a ravioli filled with squash...? It must have been good because she wasn't going to share!

I had wanted to order a cake and the hostesses were very nice in letting me know I could either bring my own, or enjoy the dessert tray. They explained that this restaurant gets its dessert from The Modern Bakery on Hanover Street in the North End every second day. That was good enough for me and we all settled on a selection to share after the meal.

2 Thank SoloTx
London, United Kingdom
“food hit or miss, and service a miss”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

after reading the reviews and having a few friends recommend this place, I was duly disappointed. The polpette was larger than a softball - something I have never seen at any other traditional Italian restaurant. The antipasto plate was a bit sparse for the price. The fresh pasta was great, but the dried pasta not much above average. Worst of all, we waited for almost an hour to get 4 plates of pasta, and had to continually flag down the staff to get water or wine. We then had to ask for the bill 3 times before they actually brought it rather than the dessert menu. True, there are some great pasta dishes that can be found. But I would spend my time driving to the North End for the same cost, rather than waiting for a refill of wine!

• Visited August 2013