“Oldie and Still a Goodie”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of TCBY - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TCBY
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Oldie and Still a Goodie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I remember TCBY ads when I was a child but I don't think I've ever seen one. It's a pity there aren't more of them because they were the forefathers of the current froyo explosion. Like a Pinkberry, they are not do-it-yourself. No chance of little Jane putting her mouth directly on the nozzle and you using it five minutes later. Seen it happen, just saying! Anyway, we saw the sign and had to pull in. It was hard to find. Hidden to the side and not with the main shops. I spotted the colorful chairs and knew we were close. Great selection of flavors. I went with white chocolate mousse with cookie dough. Woah! Yum. Probably the best tasting frozen yogurt that I've ever had. I wish I lived closer. If you're in the area, and like froyo, this should be your first stop.

• Visited October 2013