“A great pizza place”
Review of Downtown

Downtown
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: What do you love about pizza? If it's fresh vegetable toppings, flavorful cheese, a rich homemade tomato sauce or crunchy crust that melts in your mouth, The Downtown is sure to become your favorite. Since opening, The Downtown has been dedicated to serving Norton with generous portions of the tastiest dishes including our famous pizza, juicy burgers and delicious hot nachos.
Easton, Massachusetts
“A great pizza place”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Delicious pub style pizza. I had ordered pepperoni and onion, but somehow got pepper and onion instead. I did not complain or send it back. Rather, I was pleasantly surprised. It was made with red sweet peppers and onion and was totally delicious. Pizza here has thin crust and spicy tomato sauce and just the right amount of cheese. My husband and I also split a greek salad. The salad would have been better if it had a bit more feta cheese.

Visited May 2013