“Great Wings!”

Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Norton
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Great Wings!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Wing sauce is excellent! The wings could be bigger though.

“Cash Only! Good Wings”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

They don't take cards...they charge so refills on soda -$2...they charge for dressing (ranch or blue cheese) with your wings - $1.50.

Wings were good. Get there early small, local place.

Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Patriots Game Lunch”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Wendell's is the best for Buffalo Wings. My son and I stopped by before going to the Pat's game and ordered two 3.5 Buffalo Wings and added an order of the extra hot wings with fries. I live in Western Mass and these wings are the best. I love Quicky's wings of Chicopee but these are the best wing ever!!!!! You can tell the spice by the color of the sauce. The darker sauce - the spicer the wings...Fantastic..

• Visited November 2011
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Wings-Wings-Wings”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

My son introduced me to Wendell's this past October. Bar with Great Wings he mentioned. He was not wrong because they really rock!!! My son & I had the 3.5 Buffalo wings and my wife had the hot wings. My son also showed me how to eat the french fries using ketchup and the leftover Buffalo Sauce. I just wish the place was closer to Western Mass. They have it right though - 2 Fryers, 1 Grill & 1 cook!!!!! It's worth the wait!!! Now I have a place to counter my wife when she wants to go to the Wrentham Outlets!!!!! Looking forward to our next trip to the outlets or to the Cape.....

• Visited December 2010
Middleboro
“Wendell's wings are the best!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2010

"It's all about the sauce" Sure you might have to wait if you go on a Friday or Saturday night. But this a small town bar that has that small town feel. This isn't a big chain restaurant that has pre-seasoned food items that are cooked for fast food service. They are made to order. Their wings range in spiciness from Sissy's to DoubleDares. I myself can only take the 3.5's at most. This place seems to do very very well with a small kitchen. So why try to fix what isn't broken. Great one of a kind flavor and they are not spicy because of a few drops of Tabasco sauce. They have the bite and also the one of a kind flavor. If you desire the wings in less time then order them Sunday night thru Thursday. Otherwise they are worth the wait. Their 'tator skins are to die for also. I have been going their for over 4 years now and I will go as long as I can take the 3.5's.