“Very Good and Quite Authentic”

Sabatino's Trattoria
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

True Italian spot right in Norton. Nice ambiance with background music kept at just the right (low) volume. Nice bar area. Most pasta is handmade and excellent. Tortellini is superb. Save room for dessert; the pastry chef may be the best of the bunch. *We had them cater our son's First Communion party, and got rave reviews from family and friends.*

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We visited Sabatino's last night for dinner. We had tasted their pizza through take out before and it was delicious so we decided to dine in. What a wonderful surprise! Authentic Italian, exceptional service, and a lovely and charming restaurant in the middle of Norton.
The wine menu was very nice, the dinner menu had a lot of different choices - most dishes made with fresh pasta, and although we don't usually have dessert, the cannoli and the Lemoncillo cake were amazing.
This could easily become a favorite of ours so close to home.

Try it - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have been there 7 times, and take out at least 5. I cannot seem to go wrong with anything I order. All employess are great and remember us whenever we go in. Love the extra attention.
This is a must try. weekend nights can be a bit of a wait, so make reservations.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My girlfriends and I chose this spot for a girls' night out a few weeks ago and loved it. I've returned two more times with friends and most recently with my family. The restaurant is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the service is attentive. The only negative: Seating is limited so be prepared to wait if you don't have reservations.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this cozy little place after dropping our son off at an athletic event. We were immediately impressed. The service was excellent and the food quite good - definitely a major cut above the typical pizza joint.

The centerpiece of the restaurant is the large wood fired oven which is visible from the dining room. It was made by the owner himself and is quite beautiful.

Our food was superb. The bread service was nice - and served with a white bean/red pepper/garlic spread. The girls (6&7) split a pizza which had an authentic Neapolitan crust with good chew and nice fresh cheese (yeah, I poached a slice). My wife had the gnocchi and I had the chicken saltimbocca - both excellent. For dessert, we surprised the two little ones with a Nutella pizza thinking we might take some home (we ate it all there).

The menu is organized in the Italian fashion (Primi Platti, Secondi Platti, Contorni, Dolci).

All in all a great dinner. We are definitely going back.