“Hotwire deal - Worthy!”

Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Norton
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The pricing for this unit was slightly less than half the asking price. We spent three nights here as it is close enough to Plymouth to commute over and save the in town costs. Plus, we were able to make our own meals. The room is comfortable, it's a working man's property which doesn't put any bad connotations on it, in fact it shows a good deal for the money. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed here last minute because I was seeing an event at the Comcast Center. Because they only had a smoking room left, we took it. Even as the elevator (in the lobby) opened, however, it smelled like smoke. The hallway and room were twice as bad. It was fine for our purposes but incredibly old in need of just about everything. The sheets and quilt were the stiff-as-a-board plastic-y kind. That said, the hotel staff were all very helpful and friendly.

I would avoid, as there are other hotels within 5 miles that are better options.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our friendly and helpful staff; however, we apologize that the elevator and your room had a smoke smell. To prevent this from happening again, my team is working to eliminate this odor and ensure it is not a problem moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bno@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

For the price I paid I was very satisfied.
I was there for one night.
I've learned that a noisy experience is possible anywhere, though I had no noise problems beyond what I would expect as normal.
I didn't know they don't make up the room for short-term stays (per another review), but that's fine with me, it takes 2 minutes, and actually it bothers me when I see sheets and towels changed and cleaning people breaking their backs too often.
With the room's kitchenette facilities it certainly would be good for an economical "extended stay" but not if you are looking for a resort to hang around in. There is no common area to sit in, nor as noted, a pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be cost-effective. It is also great to read that you enjoyed your room overall, especially the fully equipped kitchen.

I hope we get the opportunity to host you again in the future, perhaps for a longer period of time. Thank you very much for choosing Extended Stay America.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I am building a new home. I sold my old home and had to close prior to the new one being completed. I was forced to check into the Extended Stay Foxboro-Norton. It was reasonably priced, clean and close to work. I travel often and don't really like hotels. The staff at the Extended Stay Foxboro-Norton are outstanding! The front desk people are great, they are always friendly and accommodating. The maintenance staff and the housekeeping staff are just as friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dave - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and our staff pleasant. We strive to make all our guests feel at home and hope that any time you are in need of a place to stay you will choose to do so with us again.

We have enjoyed having you as our guest. Thank you again for sharing your comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Have stayed here twice for work. The hotel is used by a lot of transient types who work in the area. I will first say that the desk staff (usually Jenn), is the best. Always there to help and always with a smile. The rooms are functional but basic. I could not sleep either time as the AC is noisey and some of my neighbors "vocal". The linens and furnishings are par to a college dorm room. The internet is overworked, but there are TV channels... The free breakfast is also very basic. Overall it's a crash pad, and not a place to really relax and unwind. The internet points to this porperty as being recently renovated, but besides some paint and flooring, I do not see it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Steven - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. While I greatly appreciate your comments about our staff, I am disappointed that your stay overall was not 100% satisfactory. Please accept my apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations and that you were disturbed by noise from other guests. I will be working with the staff to ensure these noise disruptions are eliminated moving forward and will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to our breakfast.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I booked this threw hot wire ,This is like a time share room kitchen ,stove and all the rest ,This is not what we wanted and i don't think it should be listed as a hotel in the hot wire pool.Oh there is no pool,they told me maybe down the block holiday inn will let you use theirs never tired that.Went out the first day and came back and our room was not made up,that's only for guest that stay 7 days or longer .WOW,First night at 12:20 am drunk guest trying to open my door then they started knocking not good at all,noise all that night drinking in front of hotel not good,Second night just to much noise they had a big company named KARL staying there and their trucks where all over the parking lot.The one bright spots are there staff young kid very nice ,The morning agent julie think,she is from Chicago very helpful and the evening agent very nice always a smile and a hello .The GM never reached out not even a note of apology nothing very surprised. Not Happy With My Stay BUT i'm always willing to give second chances you just have to reach out ............WE CHECKED UT TWO DAYS EARLY

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael B

Michael - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not find our location suitable for your needs and wants. To respect the privacy of our guests, we offer once a week housekeeping services for anyone staying 8 nights or more, but we do have fresh towels or linens available at the front desk anytime. While we do not have a pool on-site, we do have an agreement with the Holiday Inn for our guests to use their facilities for a nominal fee. In response to your feedback, I am working with my staff and following up to ensure that intoxicated guests are taken care of appropriately before they become a disturbance to our other guests.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bno@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Over all the rooms are nice. Mine was clean. The bathroom was clean. Check in was easy. the receptionist I had was very friendly and helpful. The down sides: no one is at the front desk after 11pm,,,, they don't have automated wake up calls, the temp control can be a little " iffy" Grab and Go Breakfast is really a joke unless you are the first one there. Two men got there before me and cleaned out every last muffin and all the good granola bars. It took a good 10 minutes before anyone came to re stock it. They had muffins, granola bars, and coffee loaded with grounds. When I went to check out at 6am there was no one around to take my key or give me any paperwork. I just left my key in a napkin with room number on the desk and left, had to get to work. As far as a wake up call for 4:45am, The front desk they said they would try but couldn't promise anything. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night. I would probably stay here again if they can fix these minor issues.

Room Tip: No restaurant or fitness center on site
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Don - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I am very sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I am regretful that we did not keep the breakfast station adequately stocked and that the coffee was not drinkable. There is a staff member available on-site 24 hours a day and it bothers me significantly that you were not able to locate someone. I assure you that I am working with my staff to make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We hope to have you as our guest again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norton
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton

Been to Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton? Share your experiences!