“I would stay here again”

Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Norton
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“I would stay here again”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I completely agree with the review by "bddNewEnglad". I stayed for 1 night, but the rooms are set up for extended stays. There is a full kitchenette, including fridge, burners, microwave, sink & dishes. It was a good size, clean, quiet. 1 reviewer complained of cigarette smoke & barking dogs, I am not a smoker, and I never smelled anything. I never heard or saw any dogs either. I was on the 2nd floor. The hotel is located in an industrial park, but off to the side so it was quiet. I would stay here again especially if I was traveling with my family, vacationing. It was a good price, clean & comfortable - no frills though. They had coffee/tea, a few fresh fruits, & prepackaged muffins, granola bars for breakfast in the lobby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Jill - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and would return again in the future. We look forward to having you visit again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New England
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Although I stayed for a weekend, this hotel is designed for extended stays, Thus, there is a full kitchenette with a fridge, stove, microwave, sink, dishes and cooking utensils. The room is large, clean, with a good desk, free wifi, and good parking, in a quiet upscale industrial park area. Check in/out is fine.

However, there is no free breakfast, no daily housekeeping, and there's nothing of interest within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we did not inform you of our free grab and go breakfast every morning from 6-9:30am. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room with a well-equipped kitchen.

Raynham, MA
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We recently encountered some damage to our home during a storm and it was necessary to stay away during reconstruction. We chose Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton. We were impressed by how clean the room was. It wasn't home but it was the next best thing. Particularly important to us was the friendliness of the staff. The people at the front desk invariably wished us a good day as we would depart for work in the morning. It got so that when we finally checked out we felt as though we were leaving friends. It's not a four-star hotel, but I'd recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Choose the first floor. It was quiet and clean
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank roamers99
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for wonderful comments. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also want to thank you for the comments regarding our staff. We do try to make every guest feel like family and friends and I am glad to see we succeeded. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bedford, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

If you live in an apartment or in a crowded trailer park, this hotel might be perfect, but for a frequent traveller, I'd avoid it. There are strong odors in the rooms and lobby. It allows pets including barking dogs which always adds to the experience and the entire top floor is smoking. People live there (for years according to the woman at the front desk), so you aren't with a traditional hotel clientele that is looking for a good night's sleep.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank NH_Road_Warrior_01
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay at our hotel in Norton, Massachusetts. I am sorry that you feel our hotel does not fit your needs. While it is true that we have a few guests who feel this is their "home away from home" and have been staying here a few years, most of our guests are like you - staying nightly, weekly or monthly - and they find that the longer they stay, the less it is for them per night. All of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens with a microwave, two-burner stove, toaster and coffee maker. They also include a work space, flat-screened television and comfortable sitting area. Our rooms have been refreshed in November with all of these amenities, and, while we do not offer breakfast presently, we will be adding a grab-and-go breakfast in January as well as a Culligan water filter in every room. We hope that we see you back again very soon. Thank you again for your comments - Happy Holidays!

Travelers are raving about these Norton hotels

Cape Canaveral, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We have been coming to this hotel for the past five years. Excellent management and staff. The rooms are always clean and inviting. We are always made to feel welcome like this is our home away from home. Anything we may request is taken care of right away. Because of low personnel turnover, we have gotten to know most of the staff, and they are almost like family to us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RuthG2
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with our property in Norton. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in getting to know our guests and try our best to make them feel at home. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your holidays.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed November 26, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

My stay could not have been better. The suite was in perfect condition and all those employed by ESA were professional and well mannered.

I wish there was an Extended Stay America to the south of the City of Boston, - possibly in the Hingham or Plymouth area.

Again, my thanks to everyone.

John Kelliher

Room Tip: Don't choose a room near the elevator, ice room (machine) or stairwell. Try to select a room so...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank John K
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to be as expected. I will be sharing your positive comments with the staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norton
Red Roof Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater

Been to Extended Stay America - Foxboro - Norton? Share your experiences!