“Room with a view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Chateau

The Chateau
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Room with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Chateau on Bay Rd is a great place to unwind after a long day.The food is always great and the people are always friendly. If you go at sunset and sit at a water view table,you'll feel like you on vacation at a tropical resort. Try sitting on bar side of restaurant if you like to people watch.

Visited April 2014

Providence, Rhode Island
“Poor management ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been to the chateau a few times and everytime have been disappointed. This most recent time we waited for an hour for food to come out. No apology from waitress or management. We had to flag down another waitress to ask about our food because our waitress was to busy talking about how bad her night was in the corner of them room. To make it worse my daughter has a food allergy that was completely ignored. Food came out all wrong kids were almost in tears cause they were hungry and wanted to get out of there to go somewhere else. Over all very bad experience.

Taunton, Massachusetts
“Management sucks ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Waited for my meal for about over an hour the poor waitress kept on come back to apologize to us, I actually felt bad for her!!! Manager comes to the table saying that she spoke to cooks and that she was taking care of the issue, at that point I was like ok no biggie, but then I got my food had to order another glass of wine (cause I waiting there forever) food was ok no big deal, cheap with side dishes, heard the next table complaining too waitress had to call the manager again, but waitress did tell them that deserve was on the house!!! Came time to my bill they didn't take out nothing (0) what kind of management and ownership do they have, that's not how u deal w customers!?!?! I have been a manager for over 16 years and I can tell you that it's NOT how you deal with customers!!!! Know for sure that I'm not going back!!! Hope this helps anyone that is thinking of going there!! "Overprice"

Kennebunkport, Maine
“Great food, able to accommodate a large group on short notice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

The restaurant was able to accommodate a entire hockey team and their families. Reasonable service for a large group and awesome food.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a group event!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had a bereavement luncheon for 55 people in February after a funeral. The staff did an excellent job of setting up the private room and accommodating all of our needs. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and service. We were given plenty of time for the luncheon so that we were able to eat and visit with each other in a relaxing atmosphere.

Visited February 2014