“very goodI”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food here is very good.The wait staff very friendly.There is a room with windows by the lake.I go there regularly.Family friendly.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Toasted Ravioli is notorious here... very good. Suprisingly, they have some of the best clam chowder around! Try at least a cup when you visit! I love their lasagna. They use a great amount of cheese, it comes out so well. Their house Italian dressing is also excellent. They sell it, as well as loaves of their bread among other things that you can take home with you after your delicious meal. The service can be a bit on the slow side when they are busy. But it's worth the wait!

1  Thank JessLKR
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I think that the Chateau has improved since it has opened in Norton,MA. The food was delicious. I had penne with marinara sauce, meatballs and sausage. I have to say the meatballs were some of the best I have had, along with the sausage it was wonderful. Huge portions! I ate it over 3 days! My wife had the seafood fra diavolo. It contained a large portion of fish which took her over 3 times to eat also! They did not skimp on the meat or the seafood which sometimes happens and all you get is a large portion of pasta, not here though. We also had an appetizer of calamri with hot peppers (Rhode Island style) that was also delicious! We ordered drinks that were wonderful also. I cannot say enough about the waitstaff. The placed was packed on a Saturday night, but they were courteous and effecient! The fresh loaf of bread they serve at the beginning is more than enough to take home with the abundant leftovers! Give this place a try.

1  Thank TAZ68
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went here in February for Valentines Dinner!! Food was very good and service was very good despite being very busy. Have been here many times for various occasions and have never had a bad experience. Wait staff is very good and views are great looking over the lake.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Located directly on a lake, the Chateau is part of the Nocera family of restaurants. The menu has many Italian choices and they also have a nice Sunday brunch and Holiday brunch. I ordered a meal salad the last time I was there and it was tasty and filling. I have had their eggplant parm in the past. I am fussy about my tomato sauce, but I like theirs. I like the brunch there as well. They are often busy, reservations are not a bad idea on peak nights and hours. If you go through the bar area, there is a second water view room on the right.