“Typical Ice Cream but good seafood”
Review of Pirate's Cove

Pirate's Cove
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Northbridge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a typical ice cream joint... the usual soft serve and hard ice cream. I have shared the seafood platter with my spouse on several occasions, and have to admit it is pretty large and very good!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had the hotdog meal, my son had the cheeseburger meal, and husband had the fish (I think it was haddock) meal and a small clam cakes. All meals were great except the clam cake were way OVERDONE to the point of almost tasting burnt. My husband ate them, I nibble on one as I would have taken them back to the window but was not my choice for lunch.
All in all - the sandwiches were done perfectly.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have frequented this outdoorsy restaurant. The seafood and clam cakes are the best we have had. Try the fisherman's platter big enough for my husband and I with left overs! Eat there under the sky or take home It's all good. Ice cream sundaes and banana splits are so big, they could make your trip worth while! Enjoy we do!

1  Thank Kathy1752
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We have had the fish n chips n onion ring often. We call ahead and take them home to
eat them. I can't wait for them to open in the spring. Pirate cove is a drive in restaurant
with tables outside and some in a coverd area. The ice cream is very good also.

Reviewed June 13, 2010

Arrrrgggg maties! One short sail away from Shelly's Park lies a hidden jewel fit for Davey Jones himself. We highly approve of the painting of the planks. Crackers (my parrot) thinks that the Crazy Vanilla ice cream is to die for. There be great selection, prices, service, and free water to quench your sailor thirst. Next time your ship runs ashore in Northbridge, anchor on down to Pirate's Cove. Shiver me timbers!