“True outdoor food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“True outdoor food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had the hotdog meal, my son had the cheeseburger meal, and husband had the fish (I think it was haddock) meal and a small clam cakes. All meals were great except the clam cake were way OVERDONE to the point of almost tasting burnt. My husband ate them, I nibble on one as I would have taken them back to the window but was not my choice for lunch.
All in all - the sandwiches were done perfectly.

• Visited July 2013

Massachusetts
“OMG Seafood is out of this world!!! Amazing brownie sundae”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have frequented this outdoorsy restaurant. The seafood and clam cakes are the best we have had. Try the fisherman's platter big enough for my husband and I with left overs! Eat there under the sky or take home It's all good. Ice cream sundaes and banana splits are so big, they could make your trip worth while! Enjoy we do!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Kathy1752
Linwood
“great fish n chips n onion rings. we keep going back cause their GREAT”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We have had the fish n chips n onion ring often. We call ahead and take them home to
eat them. I can't wait for them to open in the spring. Pirate cove is a drive in restaurant
with tables outside and some in a coverd area. The ice cream is very good also.

• Visited September 2011
Massachusetts
“A Place for the Pirate in All of Us”
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Arrrrgggg maties! One short sail away from Shelly's Park lies a hidden jewel fit for Davey Jones himself. We highly approve of the painting of the planks. Crackers (my parrot) thinks that the Crazy Vanilla ice cream is to die for. There be great selection, prices, service, and free water to quench your sailor thirst. Next time your ship runs ashore in Northbridge, anchor on down to Pirate's Cove. Shiver me timbers!