“Great local authentic food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Pan Chinese Food
Ranked #35 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Great little takeout place with non americanized Chinese food. Food prepared in the open. Fresh and many options.

1  Thank sbcvulcan

Reviewed February 20, 2010

This is a take-out only Chinese food. The food is very good quality, portions are also very good and the prices are average. I have been to Mandarin Pan a dozen times.

1  Thank family-5_trip
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This is a small 'take out only' Chinese restaurant in Northborough and I have been going here for the past 8 years and its the only place I will get Chinese Take out.

I do not live in Northborough and my town has 4 Chinese restaurants, but I go out of my way to go to Mandarin Pan.

The Food and Service has always been Excellent.. They do deliver but not to my town If you are staying in one of the Rt.20 Hotels in Marlborough I would recommend giving them a try over China Taste which is closer to you for take out and if you are looking to sit in, then China Taste is not bad but Cheng-Du in Westborough is a much better choice but when it comes to take-out Mandarin Pan is my #1 choice..

http://mandarinpan.net/ - Takeout!!!
http://www.chengdurestaurant.com/ - Sit in and entertain
https://chinataste.patacons.com/storefront/servlet/hbrowsecategories - buffet lunch for convenience.

4  Thank NHLBoston