“I only have had their egg rolls!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Pan Chinese Food
Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 4, 2016

And they are AWESOME! I drive by, JUST to get eggrolls. Small place, with friendly service. Try it and tell me. Because... I am a fan of their eggrolls!

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This was my favorite chinese food for a long time. Seems to have gone downhill. people are very nice who work there and that is always appreciated,

Reviewed November 4, 2015

Take-out restaurant that is well kept, food is good quality and portions are appropriate for the price. There are 2 things that made it less the perfect for me - 1) the egg rolls had a weird vegetable in it that left a unique after taste - some people my like it - wasn't the favoritie for me. 2) Homemade duck sauce was authentic, so for those used to the packets won't like it. Their spicy entrees do have a kick - which is good.

Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

It's tough to find good takeout Chinese food places these days. This place is my favorite one in this area and surrounding towns.

Their crab rangoon's are very good and chicken fingers are exactly what you'd hope they would be from a takeout Chinese food joint. They have the typical combination plates and Pu Pu platters you'd find at similar places. The rice is average. The chicken and beef teriyaki is better than other places I've tried around here.

The place is a little dingy inside and not an eat in place. But if you're looking for decent Chinese food takeout, you can't go wrong with the Mandarin Pan.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

This take out/delivery shop offers tasty, high quality, affordable meals. Super for when you don't want to cook and eat out. Good variety and quick service, convenient location.
I love the combo meal shrimp with vegies, includes rice and appetizer. Enough for my dinner and next day's lunch for under $10.