“Awful owner awful food”
Review of Britney's Cafe

Britney's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Do not go there!! Worst experience, very rude, had to wait on a week say! The owner Judy doesn't know how to run a business, or keep a staff.

2  Thank Har46

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Staff is friendly. Food is much better than expected for lunch. Breakfast is quite decent. Good coffee!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Britney's is a great place for breakfast. I've not been there for any other meal so I don't know about that but their breakfast stuff is super.

The cafe offers a nice quiet environment for a business breakfast. The food is good, the portions are good. You can customize your omelet to just what you want, my favorite is the egg-whites omelet with hot-peppers and onions.

Service is prompt and friendly.

Home fries are yummy and suitably unhealthy ;)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wonderful homemade breakfast. Always crowded so you know it's fabulous before you even try the food. Everything is fresh and the choices are many and portions are generous.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our second trip to this restaurant (first trip resulted in a Sunday and air conditioning unit broken) - we put that aside, figuring we all have bad days -but on our second trip, the owners wife publicly embarrassed an elderly gentleman who was eating along and just trying to make friends and talk to the wait staff. He asked the owner "why aren't your hours posted on the door" and the cook (Husband I presume) responded curtly, "I don't want to set any expectations for people". The wife came over, (who had been sitting at a nearby table, poorly dressed and laughing very loud with the company she kept) went over and sat at his table and continued to reprimand the elderly man for not minding his own business, OUT LOUD, so we could All hear! She told him that he does he know how hard her husband works, and if he put hours on the door - everyone would expect him to be there! It got worse and I was horrified for the man - so much so, that we got up, paid our bill and left. I could not live with myself unless I went back in to say something - so I went back and and spoke to the elderly man, who was so embarrassed, he sat quietly staring at his shoes. I told him to never mind the rude owner, and he was a kind man, and I saw he was just trying to start a conversation - He gratefully said thank you and I left the building and never looked back. We will NEVER patronize that place again and anyone with any decency will not either!

9  Thank Wendigo S