“What a wonderful place to eat ”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I just love this place to go eat with the family. They have such a wonderful selection of food here. And you can get some wonderful groceries as well. This is a great place to eat and get organic veggies as well. And the staff is well paid so they treat you nicely.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Wegmans always does a good job with their food court. Large variety and generally fresh.if it doesn’t look fresh they will make a new order. You can’t beat the value as long as you stay away from the pasta dishes. Remember you pay by weight so avoid the pasta - if you can.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Every time I go shopping at Wegman's I get the sushi. Sometimes while I'm shopping I eat it! They have to have the best sushi for a grocery store by far.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Wegman's knows how to please their customers. The produce always fresh. I am not sure why other grocery stores can't get good cuts of beef. Wegman's meats are worth the price and are always exceptional.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

This place has too many things in my opinion. I'm thinking, how can everything be great. But it does seem to appeal to many as they can get Chinese, sushi, salads, soups, whatever! I picked up a mixed salad toppings rather than buy my own bunch of each in produce... used for dinner with the family... worked out great.