“Go to for a quick dinner save”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: American
“Go to for a quick dinner save”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Wegmans has been the place to go grab something for dinner if I have a gathering or didn't feel like cooking . Food is tasty , fresh and well presented. They tend to overprice their food however its my place to go when I am stuck .their sushi and seafood is great . Their cake and bakery ahhh not soo good but ok . Price chopper bakery wins anytime.

1 Thank Ireiny G

• Korean first
Fox Lake, Illinois
“Om nom, nom nom.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Fill a tray with food, weigh it with eyes closed so you don't picture how much weight you're about to gain, then pay and eat. OM NOM NOM! Grocery store / take out in one. Wegman's, please come to the midwest?!???!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yes. This.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I <3 Wegmans. It's like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's had a baby and named it Wegmans. This is top quality food at discount prices. It is the holy grail of quality and price. How do they do it? How does a hummingbird fly backwards? We don't know, but we know it exists, and that is enough.

I have food allergies, and I was so excited about going to Wegmans that I let my guard down. The second spoonful into putting deliciousness on my plate I realized there was an ingredient I couldn't have. I went and told an employee about my predicament. She said it was no problem, took my plate and thanked me for bringing it up to them (instead of just leaving it sitting out). That was THE NICEST service I've had anywhere with dealing with my allergy.

Yes, it can be a bit pricey, but choose wisely. Don't take 5 mozz sticks, and stock up more on some salad. Oh, and try the bean enchiladas. They are surprisingly good. The mac and cheese is sooooo good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kelly D
Ma
“Drive 13 miles just for lunch”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Love the food court - especially the Asian food choices. Best food in the area, though at $8.99 pound it can get a little pricey - but worth it as you choose how much you can eat and what you want to take home....

• Visited May 2014
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Great for the family”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Many options, so easy for the family to find something they like. We go there at least 2-3 times a month for dinner. Fruit selection has diminished but that could be seasonal. Excellent vegan section if you're into that. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014