“Drive 13 miles just for lunch”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Love the food court - especially the Asian food choices. Best food in the area, though at $8.99 pound it can get a little pricey - but worth it as you choose how much you can eat and what you want to take home....

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Many options, so easy for the family to find something they like. We go there at least 2-3 times a month for dinner. Fruit selection has diminished but that could be seasonal. Excellent vegan section if you're into that. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was in the Boston area on a business trip and this was my first time in a Wegmans store. I was impressed. The food in the food court was quite good (though a bit pricey) with lots of variety Not high-end restaurant quality by any means, but still a nice place to grab a quick hot meal. The grocery story is huge with an emphasis on customer service. The staff was very polite and helpful. During my week in Boston I probably spent more time at Wegmans than I did at all other retail stores combined. I rate the cafe/food court as very good and the store overall as excellent. I would be thrilled if we could convince Wegmans to build a store or two back home in the Richmond, VA, area.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We recently took our 2 grandchildren to Wegmans Market Cafe for dinner hoping the variety offered would appease all four of us. To feed two adults and 2 children it cost us $50. We could have gone to a restaurant and been waited on. The quality of the food is nothing to rave about. A lot of it looked like it had been sitting there for hours and was all dried out. I also find the clientele frequenting Wegmans rude --- they would just as soon run you over with their cart rather than let you pass by

1  Thank Linda V
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Went if for lunch since we were in the area. A very large food bar with a wide selection of different kinds of foods. Tried a variety of Asian foods. All were good, not dried out like so many buffets. They also had a nice variety of salads, and American foods. The dinning area was clean, as were the bathrooms.