“Great family spot!”
Review of Tougas Family Farm

Tougas Family Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Tougas Family Farm offers Pick-Your-Own fruit from June through October! Picking seasons in order are strawberries, blueberries, cherries, peaches, nectarines, raspberries, blackberries, apples, and pumpkins. Free playground and petting zoo for our customers! The Farm Store and Kitchen offer seasonal fruit pies, cider donuts, ice cream, lunch items, fresh picked produce, jams and jellies, and more! Check our website or facebook page for picking contiditions and hours of operation before heading out to the Farm. Exit #24 off I-290 in Northborough, MA
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Definitely crowded with families - but parking was easy and signs were plentiful. Long line to take a ride out to pick apples, but a great little country store, petting zoo, playground and bathrooms! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Lovetotravel352

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I have great memories growing up and going to Tsougas farms! It has gotten very expensive but after trying other orchards that are just as expensive, Tsougas is a wonderful family farm! My daughter loved like I did so many years ago picking and eating all the apples! She loved the petting zoo and playground!! There was a long line for the apple cider donuts but it was worth it, they were hot and delicious! It was crazy busy, they are a lot more busy than I remembered, if you could go on a week day I bet it would be perfect!!

1  Thank KMGBOS
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our family goes apple picking every September. Today we tried Tougas. We purchased the thirty dollar bag. The staff informed us they had 150 acres, but pointed us in the direction that picking was allowed today. The field was the size of half a football field. The rest of the rows, were roped off. My children found a blackberry bush and were scolded by the staff when they took a berry off. We tried to walk across the street to the rest of the trees, but were stopped. The employee said if we went to that side we had to leave our bag there. We did not feel welcomed. The apple police were everywhere. Obviously we will not be returning.

8  Thank Stingrayraleigh
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very very expensive! Just a glorified money making scheme. Went to Tougas Family Farm this past Sunday to pick apples. Parking is pretty chaotic and unorganized. The wait in line just to get into the orchard is absolutely ridiculous! I think we waited for about a half hour in line. Definitely not a day at the farm as much as it was a place to hand over money. The hay ride was more of a shuttle bus and lacked hay. Food and drink prices are way way over priced. The "barn yard" has seen better days and is very crowded. For a peck of apples its $20 and for a 1/2 bushel its $30 dollars, now here is where they get you, if you purchase a peck its only good for 4 people to get in, and if you purchase a 1/2 bushel its only good for 6, the farm basically forces you to pay for a higher cost whether or not you want to if you have more people. Next time I will stay local over going to this place. There are definitely cheaper orchards to visit. Tougas Family Farm found a nonchalant way of charging people excessive prices. I wont be visiting again.

7  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Decent farm to N'joy with friends & family
Not a huge form so you don't need to cover lot of ground..
No farm generated ice cream, prices are little higher side
No rides or a big play places for kids to rock...