“First Time - Amazing Food - Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro Limoncello

Bistro Limoncello
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 20
Description: Since it's opened 3years ago Bistro Limoncello has been a hot spot in the metro west area! Owner Marc Turo prides himself on his family style recipes with a modern twist, the homemade meatballs are to die for as well as some other of his own dishes. Relax at his chic and bustling bar and enjoy the music of old crooners such as Frank and Dean! There is live singers every Saturday in the Bistro Room,and dinner is served til 11 on Friday and Saturday nights.
Worcester
“First Time - Amazing Food - Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

First time there (decided to go after watching The Phantom Gourmet), Marc Greeted us right away and asked us our preference for a table (very nice), extremely friendly and helpful (as was the entire wait staff/team). The calamari was terrific. We had 2 entrees, the Limencello Seafood and the eggplant, both were mouth watering great. Marc came over a couple times (even tho very busy) and made us feel comfortable and wanted in his Bistro (like Family). some great italian music playing, the atmosphere is great. As good as my Seafood was (and it was GREAT!) i tried my friends Eggplant, and that is my order next time (great piece of eggplant and done PERFECT). This is now our Italian "getaway"!! Tha you Marc, see you soon.

Dave and Lisa.

• Visited November 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Chicken Francaise perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The word on the street led us to seek out Bistro Limoncello in Northborough, MA and I am so glad we listened. Without a reservation on a Saturday early evening host Marc Turo did a bit of shuffling and we were seated at a very comfortable table in the well appointed lounge. The music of Frank Sinatra provided and ambience pleasing to not only my husband and I, but also to my mother. We were told the meat balls were a must so we ordered a first course of meatballs - three extremely tender meatballs were served with tasty red gravy. Our main courses were: Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Masala and Chicken Francaise. As we each took our first bite there was a universal "Mmmmm" at the table then we went to sharing bite fulls - each of us declaring we picked BEST meal ... The wait staff receive 4 stars, extremely attentive, friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. I should note the entrees are large - I just finished my leftovers for lunch and yes just as good the second time around. Enjoy!

Sherborn, Massachusetts
“PHENOMINAL RESTAURANT!!! GREAT FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Last Saturday, October 19th, I was watching Phantom Gourmet on television and the host of the show was reviewing Bistro Limoncello. My wife and I liked what we saw on the Phantom Gourmet and decided to try the restaurant. The same night we headed to Bistro Limoncello. As we walked in we were greeted by the owner, Mark Turo. We chose our table and sat down in a beautiful room. We looked at the menu and ordered our food. The waitress was extremely helpful and pleasant. My wife and I both had delicious meals. My wife had the lemon chicken and it was fabulous. I had the shrimp special which was loaded with shrimp!! The house salad was huge and the bread was fresh and delicious. The owner was very cordial and kept coming over to check that everything was good. I highly recommend if you want to go to a great Italian restaurant in the suburbs, this is the place to go. The restaurant is as good as any restaurant in the North End of Boston and you don't have to worry about parking. For people who love Frank Sinatra, they are in for a treat. There is a man that sings all Frank Sinatra songs and sounds just like him. He is incredible. I can't wait to go back with my daughter and son-in-law.

Tom and Judy

Westborough, Massachusetts
“New found favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We happened to be looking for a new restaurant to eat at in the Westboro, Northboro area. We first decided on a Japanese Place in a plaza in Northboro. As we were walking in to the restaurant, Limoncello's ( located right next door) had some great Frank Sinatra music playing out side on the side walk. The music made us change directions to Limoncello's.

We entered the front door and were immediately greeted by the owner. We had a great table in a newly renovated bar area. They had just put in four large TV's, which we were able to watch the Red Sox from all directions.

The food was fabulous, the service very good with the wait staff very well informed. Not only was the food, great, the owner kept bring us over other food to taste. Meatballs, egg plant parm, were out of this world. My main dinner, Seafood Limoncello's was extremely tasty, large portions and the pasta was cooked to perfection.

Boylston, Massachusetts
“A delightful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was our second visit to Bistro Limoncello. Our first evening was a difficult one with issues that were out of staff control, however, they were very accommodating and worked very hard to please. Based on this, we wanted to have a return visit with friends. The service was excellent.
Our waitress was very attentive and helpful with menu questions. The food arrived promptly and was hot and delicious. My husband and I had Fruit de Mare and our friends had Salmon and Chicken Picatta. I highly recommend the Limoncello Martini.

The atmosphere was very pleasant and perfect for conversation. We will certainly return.

• Visited September 2013