“Rude manager, horrible customer service”
Review of Teapot Restaurant

Teapot Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 145 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was a regular customer at this restaurant for several months. I ordered probably once a week. They were always wonderful with keeping onions out of my food (I have an onion allergy). Today though, I picked up my fried rice rice and it had large chunks of hard uncooked rice in it. I called and asked for a new one, and the manager was not only rude but refused to give me a new one or refund my money. Horrible customer service.

3  Thank Sofia S
There are newer reviews for Teapot Restaurant

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been there many times and their food is good. Nothing really special. But the atmosphere is really nice and open. If you order sushi, you can see the chef make it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had lunch here today with two friends; pretty mediocre all in all. we started with some vegetarian dumplings. the portion size was large and the dumplings themselves were large and looked homemade, but the dough was a bit doughy and the contents were bland and mushy and the dipping sauce was a bit sweet. We then shared two entrees; he mu shu lacked the necessary smokey flavor and had large and inappropriately crunchy slices of celery; the pancake was fine tho. The pad thai was overly sweet and the noodles had been soaked too long - they were too soft and lacked tooth. Nothing much in the pad thai except a bean sprout now and then and some tiny pieces of peanut. We also sampled two sushi rolls as well and those were a bit better, but not outstanding. the service was hit or miss; I had to get up a couple of times to fetch things - extra napkins, a small dish for the soy sauce -wasabi mixture for the sushi, and extra plate. The Teapot is, unfortunately, typical of Asian "fusion" restaurants that try to do too much and end up doing none of it very well. place wasn't too expensive - about $45 for 3 people with lots of food left (which I certainly didn't want but one of my friends took home) but it was pricey, i think, for what you got.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Their takeout and delivery options are the best I have ever seen. Their crab ragoons are my family's overall favorite, but the egg rolls are awesome too. We go all the time and love the whole atmosphere, not just the great food! I definitely recommended this to anyone visiting Northampton.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Liked the location and decor, most of the food was good, disliked the service (or lack thereof) and basement bathroom.