“Take out is great!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take out is great!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Their takeout and delivery options are the best I have ever seen. Their crab ragoons are my family's overall favorite, but the egg rolls are awesome too. We go all the time and love the whole atmosphere, not just the great food! I definitely recommended this to anyone visiting Northampton.

Kingston, NY
“Quality varies”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Liked the location and decor, most of the food was good, disliked the service (or lack thereof) and basement bathroom.

Visited November 2012
New York City
“...........and that's an understatement!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our overall rating is "terrible" ...never used this before (thank goodness) and hope to never have to use it again. The service was grumpy and uncaring and the food was basically inedible.
I ordered a Premium Bento Box...not expecting gourmet but expecting average....maybe decent.
First, the food was cold...i.e. the "hot" portion was cold. And tasteless. There was not a single thing worth eating. Fortunately the generifc iceberg lettuce salad and Miso soup came with the order so I didn't starve. The three of us left almost completely full plates of food on the table. (my husband ordered the same thing I did but was braver and hungrier so he ate a little bit) My son didn't eat his Chinese Mu Shu Pork. The fact that the place was crowded remains a bit of a puzzle.
I simply can't believe that so many people either don't know or don't care what decent (forget good) Chinese food is! We won't go back and advise people to stay away.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank nezzie
“Great food”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am in "noho" often and have enjoyed the Tea pot many times. Great staff, very friendly and attentive. Grab a seat by the street if there arent any smelly hobos around.

Visited September 2012
“Very good Chinese Food with Sushi too!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Teapot is one of our favorite restaurants in downtown Northampton. Food is good and the staff is always very nice to our young daughter. For Chinese Food we like the Hunan Tofu and their Vegetable Fried rice - simple as that sounds - is excellent. Sushi is also tasty and artistically presented. Good value here too!