“One of the best pizza places I have been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pinocchio Pizzeria

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Northampton, Massachusetts
“One of the best pizza places I have been to.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I heard about it through a friend in CT & she said it was the best well I went there with an atm & they only take cash. But due to the rave review I said Oh I am sorry please cancel my order. The owner/manager said No, please take the pizza & pay us later on. Talk about Great pizza & Great trust! I had purchased 2 slices for a total of $6.00 & I couldn't finish both. The slices are huge & the best pizza I ever had. Thank goodness for the kindness of the owner or manager. I found this a great trait. Never mind the best pizza!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stormy013

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Best slices in town”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ok, maybe not the best overall, but for walking in and getting a slice, you can't beat it. Unusual offerings (potato pizza, anyone?), good spicing, and generous sizes. Sometimes the pies may have sat too long in the display case, but I've never had a slice that tasted like it as. You can also order a whole pie ahead of time and pick it up. These are the best. However, be aware tat they are a slight bit too salty for my taste, but I'm a very low-salt eater, so take that comment with, ahem, a grain of salt. I recommend -especially after a night out at the moves. Oh wait...Northampton doesn't have a movie theater anymore.

Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“cheap and quick”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Pinocchio's serves up pizza by the slice as well as a selection of calzones. They always have a great selection of at least 10 kinds of pre-made slices. There really is something for everyone. There are a couple of little tables but don't expect to come with a big group and find a place to sit.

• Visited September 2012
cummington,ma
“Most like NYC pizza...”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A non-descript store front, tables up front, pizza ovens in the back, nothing fancy, like a real pizzeria. Having moved to western Mass from NYC, I have discovered that the closest one can get to crisp bottomed, slightly doughy beneath the sauce crust like I long for is at Pinocchio Pizza. The women who bake speak Spanish but they know Italian sauce. Flavorful and rich beneath just the right amount of mozzarella (beware of provolone pizzas that are common in Noho). Many toppings are offered and pizzas sit pre-made behind the glass counter. Go with friends and order a freshly baked whole pizza margherita.
Sit at a table near the window and people watch as you devour your delicious nearly New York pizza.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank p.zindler
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Quick pizza while shopping in downtown Northampton

Visited July 2012