“Vegan meets Yak”

Dining options: Reservations
Warwick
“Vegan meets Yak”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

my wife and I visited Lhasa Cafe in the summer of 2014. She is a full on vegan while I am not so committed to leaving meat dishes behind. Lhasa had something for each of us. Price were very good for dinner; the cuisine was outstanding. My wife ate two differ dishes, one potato-based and the other more greens. Both were delicious, I was surprised at how flavorful they both were. I ordered soup (1 of 5 voices) that was excellent, a flour-barley-based stew. My entree was a series of dumplings: beef, chicken, vegetable, and yak (yes, yak). All 4 types were very flavorful, and the entire plate was very filling. Add in the best chai tea I have ever tasted, and you have a great meal. We will return again really soon to try something else from the extensive menu.

• Visited July 2014

Latham, New York
“Another great restaurant in Northhampton”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I really like eating in Northampton. It has a great variety of restaurants. We had eaten at the Lhasa Café and decided to try it again. The meal was wonderful. They have terrific vegetarian options. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Falmouth, MA
“Stir Fry Yak in Northampton?”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Based on TA reviews we had dinner at Lhasa Cafe while visiting family in the area. We tried 2 different soups, the best of which was a yellow lentil. We then shared a plate of vegetable dumplings and an order of Yak sautéed with vegetables. All very good. The service was good and the place pleasant and comfortable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mikeb1Falmouth_MA
Stonington, Maine
“Yak stew and other delicious foods from Tibet”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Not what u expect in Northampton MA. But a great little Tibetan restaurant on the main high street. Real Tibetan family run place with great service and atmosphere. The reviews tipped it for us. See picture for food. Momo dumplings, Dali soup. Yak stew and chicken curry. All very good light and full of flavors
Definitely recommend this one

1 Thank Shaun D
Fort Myers, Florida
“Extremely delicious!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This was my second trip to the Lhasa Cafe, and it was even better than the first! I highly suggest the Bocha, it's a salted butter tea and it's absolutely delicious! The "spring rolls" they have are to die for, just like the rest of the food! Today we had some hearty and mighty tasty yak stew, along with the spinach and mushroom mo-mo's, and a yak and veggie dish.
Everything you'll eat at the Lhasa Cafe will be tasty and delicious! The atmosphere & the service is incredible, also! Enjoy your meal and more importantly, your experience! This is by far the best place to eat in Northampton!