“Super breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Northampton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2011

I had been wanting to try Jakes for quite a while but had never been in town when it was open...

I had the Huevos Rancheros and it was delicious, Very tradition menu but I guess that is what they are all about. The County Sausage Patti was right out of my childhood. The waitress said it was from Overlook Farm in Westhampton, you just can't find sausage like that is a store..Certainly not deLuxe inside...maybe a bit over the edge...but it was OK with me...

100% recommended for me! Should be rated higher...

There are newer reviews for Jake's Restaurant

Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Full of adequate

Reviewed May 16, 2008

Jake's is always awesome. Ask for extra sass from your server. If you go for lunch, get the Reuben.

Reviewed May 12, 2008

Has this place gone downhill? I went recently on my way through town. Last time was years ago and I remember it being a pretty enjoyable experience. This time I got your basic eggs (scrambled), toast and sausage. Eggs were way over-cooked and not hot (and there was only one of them on my plate even though I paid for two) and toast was cool w/unmelted butter just kind of scraped across (major turn-off). Didn't even bother with the coffee and I'm glad I didn't based on my diner friends' comments. But the waitstaff was pleasant and there is something to be said for a little ol' local no frills breakfast place, I guess.

1  Thank owlhead64
Reviewed December 15, 2007

This is a good greasey spoon place. Food is decent. People are nice. Cheap.