“Superb!”

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Superb!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I've been to Caminito twice. Once last year, once this year (yes, I have a yearly jaunt to Northampton, MA). The first time, I had their homemade chorizo (fabulous) and shared a skirt steak with my husband (like butter). This year, I changed paces a bit. We still had the chorizo, but I had the lobster ravioli. The pasta was fresh and literally "stripped" with squid ink which gave the dish a wonderful brine taste that complemented the ravioli perfectly.

Highly suggest you check this one out - but make reservations

Visited May 2012

Williamsburg, Massachusetts
“Who is ranking these restaurants?”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I'm sorry, but the ranking system really seems to be flawed here. Without a doubt, Caminito belongs in the top ten, if not top three restaurants in Northampton or even western MA! I have always had a very nice experience there with my wife and we have never had a bad meal. Fantastic atmosphere, great staff and some of the best Sangrias in the area. I've always recommended this place to my friends and family and they have thanked me for this recommendation. Please review your ranking system, because you definately have some restaurants over and under ranked here. Thanks and Bon Apetite!

• Visited March 2012
Southampton, Massachusetts
“Best steakhouse in Northampton”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

After MANY trips to Caminito, I finally realized that I never shared my experiences on Trip Advisor. It is THE best steakhouse in Northampton. Great Argentinian Malbec wine selection, casual atmosphere with very reasonable prices. And they take reservations, which is rare in N'Hamp. Try the beaf with gorganzola butter or the filet w/mustard sauce and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
Henniker, New Hampshire
“Great food, good service, average atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Steaks were excellent! Found a couple of really nice Argentinian wines - which we have added to our collection at home (try the Tilia Merlot). Server was knowledgeable about menu and wines and had some good recommendations.

Visited January 2012
Amherst, MA
“A carnivore's delight"”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Caminito is a great steakhouse with an excellent wine list weighted towards South American Reds. I strongly recommend going light on the bread (even though early on in the evening when it come fresh from the oven it is excellent) and the appetizers (even though they are creative and fun) and saving yourself for the main course--beef in one of its wonderful varieties. There are some vegetarian dishes so you can dine there with your Vegan friends. However, do not let them shame you into eating anything less than a prime cut, open flame broiled steak. The chef knows how to broil steak to perfection and you have a choice ranging from filet mignon, to skirt steak, to the Gaucho (try it you'll love it). No not save room for dessert. There is a large selection of wonderful reds and excellent espresso. Beef, wine and espresso--what else do you need? You will not leave hungry. Seating is limited so make a reservation or plan to arrive early.

• Visited February 2012