“udon and tempura”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
ny
“udon and tempura”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

had a nice dinner their over the weekend while visiting colleges.we both enjoyed Udon noodle soap and veggie and shrimp tempura..Very tasty and reasonable.friendly service,although must say they were try to clean the table before we had completed our meal......otherwise no complaints with the quality and taste of the food......

• Visited October 2012

Ludlow, Massachusetts
“excellent”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Always attentive staff and great food, from the sushi to the hibachi rooms to the mixed drinks to the plum wine or fusion martini's all good

Visited July 2012
Massachusetts
“Dirty staff all on cell phones”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went here Oct 2012 and it had been few years since the last time I went here. I remember the food was good so my husband and I returned. It was 12 noon and we were the only patrons in the restaraunt and we were the only ones in here until we left at 1230 or so. The first thing we noticed is the host was outside on his cell phone when we arrived and he stopped talking to follow us into the restaurant and seat us. We sat right near the doors to the outside seating areas. We immediately looked around as we were sitting and waiting for our waitress and noticed the dirtiness of the place. The ceiling fans in the outside seating area were disgusting there was literally large amounts of dust hanging off the blades of the fan. The windows on the doors next to us were splattered and dirty and the wall behind us was also covered with some splattering of dried liquid. The salad had wet lettuce leaves and was terrible since the dressing simply became wattery. The steak tataki was drowning in peanut sauce. The steak teriyaki smelled a little off and I was put off by the possibility of the meat being bad. The employees we noticed 2 waitresses were speaking Chinese very loudly on their phone, one waitress was washing glasses and speaking loudly on her phone in Chinese and everyone seemed to want to be anywhere but at Osaka. Very sad as I will not return, too dirty, food was substandard and we felt very unwelcome here.

• Visited October 2012
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Sushi at its best”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Osaka is the place for good food and fresh, great sushi. Service has always been great for us, perfect for families, noho very open minded town... Check it out

Exeter, New Hampshire
“Outdoor seating and really good food”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We loved being able to sit outside on such a great spring day! The food here is good, but a bit over our budget. I am a vegetarian and the menu had many items I could choose from. My friend I was with was goofing around and the chopstick flew out of his hand and landed on the patio of the restaurant below us, oops, Anyway, I would recommend this retaurant.

Visited May 2012