“Frog Legs”

Add it.
Butterfly
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Everything tastes like frog legs.. It's absolutely disgusting. My husband and I didn't even make it home before we were vomitting. They really need a lesson on cross-contamination!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We were there a couple of months ago and are really anxious to go back. We loved it. The dishes with meat analogs are especially delicious.
Do not confuse this place with the one of the same name in Hadley on Route 9, which is very disappointing. The one in Northampton is everything the Hadley one is not. Good food, good, friendly, helpful service and the price is right. it's one of our favorites in a town with many good restaurants.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I have frequented Butterfly's for years now. I was excited to see they opened a vegetarian restaurant in Northampton. (They also serve non-vegetarian food). I have tried everything on the menu at least twice ;) . My non-vegetarian friends love it too; they even prefer many of the vegetarian items over the non-vegetarian. They say they are less greasy and have better overall flavour. I would recommend everyone try it. All my friends LOVE the vegetarian pork-fried rice.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Finding a Chinese Vegetarian restaurant in Noho was a delight. We love Asian reataurants that offer meat substitutes, so we ordered up a storm. Then our dishes came and it was all pork and chicken. We asked why the sign on the door said vegetarian restaurant and there was no explanation. Extremely disappointing.

Reviewed August 12, 2010

This was the first place in Northampton to start serving Sushi - 15 years ago or so. Unfortunately it hasn't kept up. Although the staff here are quite nice, this is just not one of Northampton's better places to eat. It has an empty forgotten about atmosphere. Moreover, the Sushi is not very fresh. You're better of at Osaka.