“Great Place for Vegans!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Paul & Elizabeth's
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tel-Aviv
“Great Place for Vegans!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Great place for lunch!The waitress was great and happy to tell us us about the vegan options and optional changes and exiting dishes

New York City, New York
“Love the salmon and salad dressings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is my favorite place to eat when I visit Northampton.

Their salads are super-fresh and they make their own dressings. They are sooooo delicious. I always end up getting the salmon with garlic as it is beyond delicious. I also love the ravioli, although probably won't ever get it again as I've now gone gluten free :(

They also make excellent desserts, some being dairy free. I do agree that the service can sometimes be spotty and a bit snobby (they once charged me .50 cents for a slice of onion for my veggie burger) but I've learned to order straight from the menu. They also make amazing wheat rolls (okay, I can't eat these anymore either) but many other people can. This is really fresh delicious food from local sources. It doesn't get any better!

Austin, Texas
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Hidden gem in Northampton. Seafood and vegan menu. All very fresh and delicious. I ordered the special of the day, salmon. It was cooked perfectly, wonderfully seasoned, and very flavorful. The portions were generous, prices reasonable, and presentations spectacular. Great restaurant, great service. Worth the trip.

Visited July 2014
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Great food/interesting menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My sisters and I ate here twice when we were visiting Northampton. It has a very interesting menu with a lot of choices for vegetarians (which one of my sisters is).
The fish was delicious, as were the sweet potato fries!
My sister had the veggie burger, which she said was one of the best she has had.
All of the entrees come with a side salad.
The price was very inexpensive. (Fish and chips $8.99)!

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great fish and salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were in Northampton in early June and ate at 'Paul & Elizabeths' twice. Our eating program has no sugars, breads, pasta, or processed/prepackaged foods and can be challenging. P&E make everything fresh, have great local fish (Blue, Scrod, Haddock, Cod) which they grilled and very nice green salads and they left off the croutons and provided olive oil and lemon wedges for the dressing. Well prepared, well presented, excellent service. The menu looked pretty awesome for a variety of items we could not eat.

J&J of Williamsburg, VA