“average spot, not enough outdoor seating”
Review of Amanouz Cafe

Amanouz Cafe
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 21, 2013

ate here on a beautiful sept afternoon, and only by luck did we get the only table outdoors (aka need more seating outdoors for customers) ate with 3 friends, dishes all came out at different times which was awkward. lamb with couscous was tasty, big portion. when I asked for a box the staff was very helpful. overall average experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

They wiped the tables with the same nasty rag and no cleaner. The salad had a rotten tomato. The loubia smelled like old rotten food( I didn't even try it). The bastilla had plastic bristles(like from a scrub brush). Maybe I should have called the health dept.

3  Thank yiji
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great food at great prices. Nice, friendly and intimate atmosphere. We're vegetarian and found what we needed -- Mediterranean salad for son, wife and I shared a variety platter. Also shared a pot of chai tea. Fresh and delicious. What more do you need?

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I love the food here. I love the owners & guys who cook here. It's a family even though the cooks are Latino. Most have worked here for years. The meats are always tender, the sauces full of flavor & vegetables gorgeous. I'd come here ever week if I could.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very casual little spot with amazing Moroccan/Mediterranean food. The stuffed grape-leaf appetizer was incredible - 3 grape leaves on top of a wonderful salad - so good and crazy cheap! We ended up ordering way too much food but it was fun to try a lot of things.