“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2012

As soon as you walk into this restaurant, you know it's going to be good -- the spices and smells are amazing! I had a vegetarian mousaka that was awesome, and my husband had felafel -- also very tasty. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Awesomely fresh food in cheap prices! Their hummus is heavenly. Try their Chicken Kabob sandwich (but ask for a baguette instead of a pocket pita), Couscous with lamb or chicken (or both), lentel and bean dishes basically everything is great!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had a delightful meal here recently - we had a nice bottle of wine, the Moroccan salad, and split a shwarma. Portions were very large. For dessert we had some baklava. All was very good and the staff was very helpful . The best part was that it cost about 1/2 what we'd spend in a restaurant in town with full service. Been coming here for years and it is consistently good and well worth the cost.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I've had the courage to order different foods & have enjoyed everything I've ordered. I especially like the salad with stuffed grape leaves (dolomites, I think) for $3.50. Can you beat that price?

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been going here for 15 years, and I am never disappointed. It's sometimes hard to choose with the fairly extensive menu that they have, but the shawerma is a favorite, and if you want a big pile of fresh veggies, try the green salad with avocado. For breakfast, you can still get home fries, a Portuguese muffin, and coffee for less than five dollars.